• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete All Grain Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsaltarboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately the sell of on a collective basis didnt work, but a lot of people have expressed interest in the individual items. I can supply photos if you pm me with your email address. I will accept close offers and discount if you buy a good chunk of gear. Plus will throw some miscellaneous stuff with whatever you purchase.

Brew Gear for sale

2.) 50 L stainless steel boiler with tap at the base, tap professionally welded on, and top cut off professionally $45
There will be a pyrex schott bottle also included

Now that christmas is past and we are into the new year I thought id give it a bump and lower a few of the prices

e-mail me some pics of teh Mash tun...

Thanks

DAB,

Why are you selling. Hope you dont want those things back in 6 months time?

cheers

Darren

My reason for selling is that Im relocating to Edmonton, Canada. So unfortunately there is no way I can any of this gear with me. Hopefully ill get back into it when I get more settled.

The bench capper is still around, so let me know if you want it.

yeah i'm keen to grab the capper, and maaaaybe those 3 fermenters if they're there, although i think the rest of my household may freak out if a couple of weeks after my foray into homebrewing i buy another 3 fermenters ;)

Buy 'em...you won't be looking back now :D

Edit: Spellign

yeah i'm keen to grab the capper, and maaaaybe those 3 fermenters if they're there, although i think the rest of my household may freak out if a couple of weeks after my foray into homebrewing i buy another 3 fermenters ;)

Can you ever have too many fermenters?

:D

well, i'd answer no to that question, it's everyone else i'm worried about hehe.

and i'll be round thursday to grab the capper and fermenters ;)

household is gonna freak when i bring home three fermenters hahaha

What size is the chest freezer (Litres), and what are the internal dimensions (including the compressor bump) ?

Dimensions are 48cm (W), 78cm (L), 74cm (H).
Compressor hump is 17.5cm*17.5cm and sits width wise.
Volume is 215L
Comfortably fits two fermenters in it

I have had quite a few queries on the shipping of various items.
The remaining items are quite large and heavy, im not keen to ship it.
The burner is too heavy for the cost to ship.
The Tap A Draft bottles take up a lot of space and would be difficult to ship.
Had a few queries on the mash tun (48cm diameter 54cm height)
I plugged it into the aussiepost system and it says that it is too big to ship.
If you wish to work out how much it is to ship my postcode is 6054.

Latest posts

Back