Commercial brewing equipment?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvbeer

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of a commercial brewing equipment site? Any help would be awesome. Cheers

FWIW Probrewer.com has a section for second-hand equipment. Most of it is in the US but bargains can be had which might make freight worth it. Both full brew houses and individual pieces of equipment.

Jump on pro brewer forum, it's U.S based but pretty good.
Depending on the size you are looking at there are a few companies here in oz but their websites don't do themselves much justice.
Smaller size say up to 200L I would look at core brewing concepts pilot brewery, over that there is premier stainless, dme, and others I can't think of off the top of my head.
But for websites all are very vague.

Generally at a commercial level all equipment is bespoke/designed to order/individually procured - you're unlikely to find a website that does this. Instead look for manufacturers of the components and go from there.

Otherwise, as others have said, second hand is generally easier to find as packaged units.

Back