CO2 Regulator Extension

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tateg

Reaction score
Hi
I am just starting up a keezer build but have just found that I can only fit the co2 bottle in but not the reg, what I was hoping to find was a high pressure hose so I could mount the reg on the collar and the bottle sitting in the keezer.
something like this I guess http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/regulator/component/8406_high_pressure_hose.shtml, but hopefully in Australia.
Currently I have a Micro matic Reg and a KK 2.6kg gas bottle.

any ideas?

cheers tate

They are definately available in Aus to suit the Aus bottle because I have one, but I got mine second hand.

you might try the usual suspects, Andale, Lancer Pacific, BOC etc.

You may have to take the fitting out of your regulator that normally attaches to the gas bottle and replace it with a threaded fitting of the correct size in BSPT or whatever type of thread matches the thread in the regulator.

Why aren't you running your gas from outside the keezer dicko ? If you have to drill a hole in the collar anyway?

wereprawn said:
Why aren't you running your gas from outside the keezer dicko ? If you have to drill a hole in the collar anyway?
It is tateg that wants to do this mate...not me.:)
I have a dual regulator set up with a hose that runs from the gas bottle to the two gauges which are linked by a piece of metal tubing and fitted on a bracket that can be mounted to a wall. The purpose of the purchase in my case was to have a separate gas pressure available to two kegs.

Cheers

dicko said:
It is tateg that wants to do this mate...not me. :)
I have a dual regulator set up with a hose that runs from the gas bottle to the two gauges which are linked by a piece of metal tubing and fitted on a bracket that can be mounted to a wall. The purpose of the purchase in my case was to have a separate gas pressure available to two kegs.

Cheers

Sorry dicko. Thought you meant you were doing the same as tateg. Assumed there must have been a good reason for an experienced brewer wanting to keep the gas in the fridge.

Cheers.

Back