Co2 Refils In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluejed

Reaction score
I am looking at Kegging and been pricing hire and fills for CO2 in Adelaide, works out to around $150.00 pa for rent and $55.00 per fill :angry: . Been also looking at buying outright and refilling (DL size $250 full) but it has been dificult to locate somewhere to refill any ideas?? :icon_cheers:

Checked on other posts, but were old and not current.

Cheers

I rang Air Liquide and BOC yesterday

BOC could supply me a 6Kg or D class bottle, for AROUND $140 per year, Refills are Approx $45

Air Liquide could only provide 10Kg bottles, HOWEVER, they only do 6 month rentals, You just go back in after 6 months and pay the fee again but for the year, its about $150

These prices are approximate as the notes are at home, but that was around-a-bout the prices i was quoted

Im going the 10kg bottle, works out cheaper per kg..... Im just interested to see how long it lasts

I rang Air Liquide and BOC yesterday

BOC could supply me a 6Kg or D class bottle, for AROUND $140 per year, Refills are Approx $45

Air Liquide could only provide 10Kg bottles, HOWEVER, they only do 6 month rentals, You just go back in after 6 months and pay the fee again but for the year, its about $150

These prices are approximate as the notes are at home, but that was around-a-bout the prices i was quoted

Im going the 10kg bottle, works out cheaper per kg..... Im just interested to see how long it lasts

If you want a 10kg bottle check out Supagas. Rent is $120/year and refills are ~$40.

Look around at gas suppliers that supply pubs and other businesses. I picked one up for about $250 (large bottle) and refills cost me about $25 (this is in Sydney though, not much help to you).

Smurto, your a savious, i was literally a day away from getting my bottle and my mate knows a guy who knows a guy who works there, he told me a very similar thing to what you just posted, CHeers :D

I started renting and after a couple years got a my keg on legs cylinder, around 2 years rent, and I own it, long term saving. When it runs out I'll get it filled at beerbelly.

Just got off the phone to Supagas, $13 per month for a 10kg, and $44 per fill, however to set up an account, you need toncontact the sales rep....

Just got off the phone to Mel, She just said they do montly but you can pay in full, when she calls back to confirm my account (all they need is DOB and drivers license number) I will enquire as to how much cheaper (if any) it is to do 6/12 months

They also offer free pick up/delivery :D Schweet! I dont have to borrow the ute AGAIN!

Back