co2 nw tas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaeld16

Reaction score
Finally made the move into kegging, just wondering what people do on the north west of tassie as far as co2 goes im trying to avoid boc rental but im not sure if they will refill cylinders for ya, at the moment i have a 5kg fire extinguisher to use but can only get that refilled in launceston just wondering what others do about this situation.

Cheers

Launceston is the nearest place you can get cylinders filled. I have two 6kg cylinders so fair while between refills.

cheers

Yep,
Launceston it is. I went down the same road as Ianh and bought a spare cylinder. That way I can organise a refill in Hobart or Launceston without the panic of no Co2.

Taztiger

Thanks for that didnt find that thread in my search, anything will be better than bottling all of my beer

Visited Brew By You in Invermay Rd Launceston about 3 months ago. Said they were going to be set up for refilling CO2 cylinders.

Spoke to the guys at tasmanian home brewing supplies in hobart today and there looking for someone up this way with a business that they could set up with a co2 refilling station. They would supply everything except a compressor which is needed for getting the last bit of co2 out of the big tank. Anyone here have any ideas of someone who might be interested it would be great to not have to pay an extra 25 bucks or so i frieght when getting my co2 cylinder filled

Any nw tassie bussines owners on here interested? Im not getting a lot of joy from places around Wynyard

Latest posts

Back