Club memberships, payments etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crouch

Reaction score
Hey guys

Gutted I missed the meeting last month.

I filled out the form via the website to become a member, but haven't heard anything back yet. How do we pay the membership fee?

Do we get a membership card, gotta have another card to put in my wallet :beerbang: Could be useful for showing to places the club is associated with (first beer of the night free)?

How about a membership card like this? (this one is plastic with a holographic-type security seal you can see when you tilt the card, we could also have one with a magnetic data strip on the back, but I think that might be overkill - dont ask me what I use this machine for)

mm_Crouch_card.jpg

Anyway ... how do I go about paying the membership fee so I can become a 'valid' member?

Cheers

carniebrew said:
Hi Crouch, welcome aboard mate! Sorry you couldn't make the last meeting, it was a blinder. I'll send you a PM on this one, but our bank details are up on the "Join Us" page on the website:
http://merrimashers.org/join-us/
Thanks mate, just made the transfer.

If I didnt get side tracked in my workshop, I would have been there!! Bottled some beer and all to bring :(

Cheers

Great, thanks. I like those membership cards too, will talk to you about that.

You might still be able to sign up for our "Tutored Tasting Session" at Thunder Road on Aug 12, where we'll be trying the first 10 of 20 "FlavorActiv" taints in beer to help identify off flavours. Our VP Kevin is organising it, I'll forward you the email from him that went out yesterday.

Also, now you've paid, you need to grab your 4 free packets of Mangrove Jacks Craft Series Yeast, either at the next meeting, or if you prefer, from me directly before then (PM me if you want to do that).

Thanks mate, I did get that email and responded as soon as I read it ... about an hour after he sent it. Totally keen for that ... I was actually doing some research just the other night on how to identify different flavours, so it would be perfect. He did mention there were only 3 spots left (best in best dressed) so hopefully I can grab a place.

Excited to try their yeasts, I've seen them in stores but never used them .. perfect chance to try something new! I'm an ale man so would be keen to grab the ales yeasts if there are some still available - will send a PM.

Back