Club Brand / Logo / Motto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... and I'd rather drink beer and talk shit than talk beer and drink shit.

DU99 said:
Make.Drink.Talk
Beer
Mention Beer once
I actually prefer it with the multiple beers… just my 2c.

EDIT: I do prefer most things with multiple beers though.

had a bit of a crack at a logo - apologies if it is shite, i am not exactly davinci
MM Logo.jpg

Any more luck with a logo?

I was chatting to my mate about t-shirts, etc and she is more than happy to do it. We can actual use her to make the logo too! She charges $35 per hour and estimates it to take 3 hours, so $105. She will also waiver the fee to get it on the tee's. We might not need this and just get someone here to do it but I'm putting it out there anyway.

She can still get the tee's printed though. I was thinking that it would be a polo shirt with a crest/logo on the breast. Obviously that's up for discussion but it's a fairly standard get-up. How many would we be needing? Will this kick in as part of the joining fee? When will that be? I'll get a better estimate on costs once we have a rough number to purchase, obviously the more it gets cheaper.

Quite a few questions there I suppose... :)

EDIT: Crucial bit of info left out! She does the polo's for Thunder Road, and they come in at around $30 a pop. :)

Back