Clever Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoploader said:
Damn. I ordered 3.5 sacks of grain yesterday arvo and then read this. Could've saved heaps!
Aha! It was you that almost cleared us out, eh? Also explains why the Gladfields Pilsner inventory looked wrong this morning...

Same deal applies as above. Your order hasn't yet been processed, so I'll recreate it on Monday & apply the AHB code for the discount. Fair enough?

Looks like we've only got 2.7Kg of the Gladfields Pilsner left if anyone wants to take the lot? It's a good excuse to re-stock! If you're after something similar, we've got 22Kg of Gladfields light lager malt available.

We've also got the Shepherd's Delight, which I'm reliably informed was specially made for Mountain Goat & was so good, they decided to offer it to the public.... Almost 23Kg available.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Aha! It was you that almost cleared us out, eh? Also explains why the Gladfields Pilsner inventory looked wrong this morning...

Same deal applies as above. Your order hasn't yet been processed, so I'll recreate it on Monday & apply the AHB code for the discount. Fair enough?

Well thats just sensational! Thanks heaps! Hadn't read the other comments. I'd got your website and the fact you stocked Gladfields out of this thread but forgot all about the 10%.
Yep, once I realised delivery was a lot I tweaked order to get best value out of it. If you need to get rid of the 2.7kgs I can take it as I dont think delivery will change, but someone might want to order a couple kgs and I wont need it for quite some time.

Mardoo said:
Yes, please
Mardoo, we'll try adding it to our next order from Cryer (date is TBA at this stage). They often don't have it in stock & suggest other similar lines (ie. TF Golden Promise).

If they've got it, the price will be similar to GP.

I'll keep you posted.....

Mardoo said:
Well then check on the Halcyon too while you're at it ;)
Yes Bwana! I've added it to the list to try to source from Cryer in the next order.

I assume you'll want a bag?

BTW, gents. If there's anything you want us to try to source for you (or if you're interested in joining Mardoo in Pearl/Halcyon etc.), sing-out here & I'll see what we can do for you.

Yep, I'd take a bag of Halcyon first choice, Pearl second choice. They never, ever have Halcyon though. I talked to one of the guys at Cryer who said they get in a few bags a year.

And thank you, oh mysterious Clever Brewing Bloke.

I've just had confirmation that Halcyon isn't offered/stocked in Australia :(

Pearl is currently in stock, so we'll add that to our next order for you. :)

And what's with the bloody "mystery' thing?? You know exactly who I am ya plonker!! :p

Good News!

For those of you wanting some Gladfield's Pilsner Malt - I just found another unopened bag hiding under a pile of Americam Ale Malt that wasn't in inventory!

Not sure if this is just a problem over the last hour but the site is very slow at loading pages and i cannot access checkout basket.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Good News!

For those of you wanting some Gladfield's Pilsner Malt - I just found another unopened bag hiding under a pile of Americam Ale Malt that wasn't in inventory!
Quick & the dead!! - the full bag of Gladfield's Pilsner has gone. Still ~ 14.5K left.......

Plyers said:
Not sure if this is just a problem over the last hour but the site is very slow at loading pages and i cannot access checkout basket.
I was noticing a few slow-downs earlier today myself. Is it still happening?

Very nice website and branding I must say. Couldn't believe you guys are located in Moorabbin! I'm just around the corner. I read you do offer pick-up but say 'some occasions'. I generally get at least 10kg of malt and other bits and pieces so just wanting to know what my options are? Would love to pick up, for convenience and to save $15 or so.

Btw I see you are right near Markos Schnitzel, I hope you've been treating yourself :icon_drool2:

Cheers!

Thanks, Citizensnips. We're getting a lot of positive feedback on the website.

I tend to keep weird hours (I like to get in early/leave early to avoid traffic) & a lot depends on the number of orders coming in & anything else that needs to get done (like unpacking the two pallets of shiny bling that we just got delivered yesterday :D ).

Since we undertake to same-day-ship any orders received before 1pm, I'm around until at least that time every weekday.

The easiest thing is just to give me a call & we can work-out a mutually-agreeable day/time for pickup. I can also talk you through how to stop being charged shipping for a pick-up order. I might be able to save you even more dosh under certain circumstances..... ;)

Cheers,

Martin

Beauty Martin, sounds great. Will most likely be in touch later this week.

Cheers

Back