Cigs War Won: Now Cancer Campaigners Set Their Sights On Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie of Bribie Island QLD Posted at 12:48 PM Today
Do gooders and interfering old nannies like the Cancer Council are well known to cause stress, a leading cause of Cancer. I used to donate to the Cancer Council. No longer - and in fact my will, if ever I succumbed, was going to be "no flowers, donations instead to the CC". You know what? I'm going to change that to "no flowers, go out and buy a carton of P%$$ instead".

Comment 387 of 426

Love your work :icon_chickcheers:

GLad to see you are raising the tone of the argument bribie

According to last weeks Courier Mail in Brisbane I believe you may also have an action for workers compensation & can I ask did you arrive by boat per chance?

It's getting ******* ridiculous & this fucken lesbian ranga bitch is governing by the 6pm news. Grow a fucken spine will you.

Cheers

Paul

Great political insight there. I'm pretty sure the PM is not a lesbian, and I don't think her hair colour matters - Grow a brain will you?

Cigs war won: Really?
So can we can we expect to see the directors of Phillip Morris standing tall in the dock at The Hague any time shortly?
The IARC lists ethanol as a group 1 carcinogen, so it's not exactly fresh news that alcohol can cause cancer.
I guess the same point could be made that 100% of cancer patients consumed food at some point in their lives, thus causing oxidization and releasing free-radicals (those nasty unpaired electrons things that **** with your DNA and give you cancer) into the bloodstream and tissues. So people - stop metabolizing food or you'll die from cancer.

She says research showing a few sips of a decent red can warm the heart and keep it healthy is flawed, but acknowledges the science isn't settled on the issue.

Don't worry Dr Chikritzhs, who needs hard science when you know the old appeal to ignorance will land you a spot on Today Tonight.

She says research showing a few sips of a decent red can .............[/i].

Truer words never spoken

melbourne_slab.jpeg :beerbang:

No, but Julia Gillard and her "team" are a bunch of ******* idiots... The alternatives aren't much better...

No, but Julia Gillard and her "team" are a bunch of ******* idiots... The alternatives aren't much better...

Well, the problem with politicians is that no matter who you vote for, they always get in. <_<

Latest posts

Back