Ciao a tutti

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beppe

Reaction score
Ciao mi chiamo Beppe sono italiano e faccio birra da un po di anni

That's great. However, being an Australian focused forum, we communicate in English.

ciao beppe
abbiamo solo apeak inglese qui.

Moretti.png

Non parlo e escrivo bene in inglese
ipa,apa,bitter,tripel,stout,porter
Io uso tecnica all grain e da 1 anno uso grainfather
E in espanzione nascono come funghi e ci sono ottime birre artigianali,c'è comunque tanta gente che si improvvisa cavalcando l'onda e apre micro senza avere tanta esperienza,ma non anno lunga durata perchè la qualità della loro birra non è eccellente,infatti ne aprono tanti e ne chiudono tanti

All right, I've done the hard work and I have translated Beppe's text (using an App). He says:-

I don't speak or write English well.

IPA, APA, bitter, tripel, stout, porter: I use the all grain technique. And for one year I've been using a Grainfather.
There are excellent craft beers. Many people are riding the wave and, without much experience, they open a microbrewery. They don't last long because the quality of the beer isn't great.

There are excellent craft beers but then they shut because the beer isn't great? You translate that right mate? [emoji23]

No Italian brewing forums?

Seems like a seriously futile exercise, joining an english speaking forum, without being able to speak english.... :unsure:

What the hell, I'll roll with it, might learn something.

Welcome aboard mate!

Sounds like Spain - many good brews but also many jumping on that are not so good and not lasting - probably happen here too soon enough, good if you want to buy professional systems a bit cheaper, not so good for the poor buggers that fall. I had a beer a while back that was bloody awful and it was out in the market. Now they have a new brewer and a new recipe and it sounds nice now but the damage may have been done - who knows.

Buona lettura, Buono studio

Buon fine settimana

yes Busboy,in italy there are forums beer but this is done very well and full of information,now i use google translator

Back