Chuck Hahn - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdbrown

Reaction score
Walked past Generous Squire this morning and they had a notice saying Chuck Hahn would be there at 1pm Thursday. First time the sign has been out so not sure if it's for today or next week. Might try and sneak out and see anyway.

Walked past Generous Squire this morning and they had a notice saying Chuck Hahn would be there at 1pm Thursday. First time the sign has been out so not sure if it's for today or next week. Might try and sneak out and see anyway.

Maybe it has something to do with getting all the nice equipement that has been there the last two years to start making some beer!

Each time I am in there, I ask what is going on, and they always say "it should be in the next couple of weeks"....

I am fast going off the Squires beers after being quite a fan. The Amber I had there a couple of weeks ago was a dark Carlton draught. Insipid, thin and flavourless. Will give them one last go before I throw in the towel for good. This coincided with my first squires beers since the marketing group decided to change the names of the range. I wonder if the recipes took a hit as well. Rant over.
:beer:

Latest posts

Back