Chuck Hahn In Perth Today

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
Hi all just got this heads up,
Chuck Hahn and Michael Jackson (apparently back from the dead) are going to be guzzling booze at:
The Windsor South Perth 5.30-6.30pm
The Norfolk South Freo 7.15-8.00pm

Tonight, Wed 24 Sept

Slide1.jpg

Oh well Sinkas, please let us know if an apparition appeared :wacko:

why would they advertise something like that when it's obviously not true?
Perhaps its because their is another guy named Michael Jackson that is the Craft Beer Ambassador that works for Lion Nathan in WA.

Cheers,

Jj

Maybe it Michael Jackson, of the Jackson 5?? ;)

he might be scrapping the bottom of the barrel for work since his career crashed and burned :p

Maybe it Michael Jackson, of the Jackson 5??

He's just the latest victim of the trend towards paler beers. He fell into a open fermenter of TED and came out pale and shit. :lol:

OK, Trying to revive this thread from the pits of zombie humour

Went to meet and greet with Chuck:

Mike is indeed a lion nathan sales person

My wife and I and a PR Woman and her parents were the only punters there.

Free beer and food, bit of marketing spin etc etc

News from the maltshovels mouth:

New summer lager on the way
New hop thief on the way
New wheat beer on the way,
Some sort of anniversary or celebration ale on the way, 10 yrs of Maltshovel, 20 yrs of hahn, something like that

Do you know if Chuck is going anywhere else i.e. Adelaide. So we can say hello and a free drink and something to eat?

No idea call the Maltshovel, I am sure they have a toll free number for tightasses,

There was a thing on at the Llama bar on Tuesday night regarding a new beer. It was all a bit secretive. I filled out a questionaire late last month and got selected to attend but unfortunately couldn't make it. Below is the email. Maybe it's all connected???

Dear Craig,

Welcome to the next evolution in beer brewing!

We're excited to confirm that you've been chosen to attend this exclusive launch to reveal an innovation in brewing. You're among a select group around the country who will be the first to know and one of Australia's leading brewers will be on hand to tell you all about it!

What you need to do now:

RSVP: To confirm your attendence please click here

We'll shout you and a mate a few beers so don't forget to bring him along and all we really want is feedback from you (if your mate cancels on the night, we'd still love to see you there). You'll be attending the event with other guys who are passionate about beer and would like to compare notes.

Don't forget that we'll be sending you a voucher for a case of beer and a shirt after the event as a thankyou for attending!

If you have any questions, or want to let us know if you are unable to attend, please send an email to: [email protected].

Date: Tuesday 23rd September
Time: Starts at 6.30pm (finish by 8.30pm) - we don't want you to miss out on any of the information so please be sure to arrive on time
Venue: Llama Bar, The Courtyard
Address: 464 Hay St, Subiaco, Perth 6008

We're really looking forward to seeing you there!!

Kind regards,
The Soup Team

OK, Trying to revive this thread from the pits of zombie humour

Went to meet and greet with Chuck:

Mike is indeed a lion nathan sales person

Sounds like the last time they did it a while back, someone at maltshovel needs to et the word out a few weeks before the event not just a day or two before and they might get a few turn up.

He's just the latest victim of the trend towards paler beers. He fell into a open fermenter of TED and came out pale and shit. :lol:

Roflmao

aw man, the norfolk is down the road from my work, i finished at 8:30 :( woulda been worth a look

Last night there was something at the Sheraton with him educating people with matching the different malt shovel beer styles with food. Boss went to it and said it was a good evening, but Chuck was a little boring.

Sounds like the last time they did it a while back, someone at maltshovel needs to et the word out a few weeks before the event not just a day or two before and they might get a few turn up.

Dude, the only person who needed to be there was....

Yeh I forgot to mention that dinner at the Sheraton,

Hopefully the PR woman and I will be putting together a trappist dinner at La Cucina or Gala post new year.

Ill have to admit Chuck isnt exactly flamboyant, but I wouldnt say he was boring

Latest posts

Back