Christmas In July 2010 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, gents.

Looks like the recipient of my beer is a little up in the air? Whoever is getting it needs to know it is still in the fermenter but will be sent before the cut off date, ready or not - you might have to sit on it for a bit once received.

hope manticle gets my number 11 as i can just fix him up at the case swap.

Well done, gents.

Looks like the recipient of my beer is a little up in the air? Whoever is getting it needs to know it is still in the fermenter but will be sent before the cut off date, ready or not - you might have to sit on it for a bit once received.

Sorry mate, just trying to make it a bit fairer, I am happy to let it alone if Kev (or consensus) wishs

Paul

Awesome, 3rd place, woooooo hooooo

How do we redeem our prize?

QldKev, give second place 3 of my winnings to even up the prize pool please, take the first 3 or the last 3. 2nd place only won 8 entries, 3rd place got 13

Paul

Paulwolf: Have updated the winning list with the bottles moved.

All winners: Please contact everyone in your list with an address to send their bottles too.

QldKev

Thanks Kev, and reposted final place lists

Thanks to Fatgodzilla & NickB for checking the numbers.

WINNING ENTRIES Do not need to post bottle
36.Manticle
24. Jord
74. Paulwolf

FIRST PLACE 36 - Manticle
2. WSC
4. Sydneyhappyhour
6. beerDingo
8. Argon
10. Siborg
12. Isuxius
14. gulpa
20.pike1973
22.Smilee
26. Haldini
28. Ratchie
30.beerhog
32. AndrewQLD
34. Homebrewer79
40. QldKev - change my number, I'm turning the big 40 soon so it has to be lucky
42. booyablack
44.Smilee
52. Cocko
58. O'Henry
70. Aussiechucka

SECOND PLACE 24 - Jord
1. Aussiechucka
5. Muggus
9. Paulwolf
13. NickB - got deleted too! Dammit!
17.Chadjaja
21.DKS
25. Josh
69. MattC
Bottles donated to second place by Paulwolf
67. J1gsaw
75. Planner
79. bum

THIRD PLACE 74 - Paulwolf
3. Nick R
7. Doogiechap
11. Fents
15. bullsneck
19. Itmechanic
23. cdbrown
27. barls - since he got deleted
39. Unrealeous
51. Marksfish
59. Fatgodzilla

Sorry mate, just trying to make it a bit fairer, I am happy to let it alone if Kev (or consensus) wishs

Paul

Nah, mate, no probs at all. You're quite right - it did look odd for 3rd to be getting more beers. Very big of you.

Thanks to QLDKev for running this, thanks to all who entered, and thanks Paulwolf, very gentlmanly of you. That was a bit of fun, and I look forward to trying all your beers! I will provide what feedback I can to make it worth your while.
Cheers
Jord

Cangrats Guys. Manticle, you have a choice of an IIPA, which is ready to drink, or I have an Oatmeal Stout in Primary ATM. Just PM preferance with delivery address

Well done folks, alot of beer is coming your way. Now would be a better time than any to invest in a new fridge. :p

Some day i'll win one of these things...

Yeah, I thought I had this one in the bag for sure.

1st, 2nd & 3rd this time plus less participants and I still didn't win. Damn!!!

%#@&*?!!

Congrats to all winners, will get mine to Jord in the post ASAP.

Thanks QldKev for organising

Cheers

Thanks to QLDKev for running this, thanks to all who entered, and thanks Paulwolf, very gentlmanly of you. That was a bit of fun, and I look forward to trying all your beers! I will provide what feedback I can to make it worth your while.
Cheers
Jord

I will have something in the post for you t'row mate.

Congratulations to those lucky three. I will be posting my beers out at the end of the week.
Cheers Chucka

Congrats to the winners... Commiserations to Manticle as you'll be getting some of the swill that i produce. You've got a bit of a choice really.

Centennial Amber Ale
Galaxy Pale Ale
Baltic Porter
English Special Bitter (Please don't... it's got a terrible starch haze and is totally unbalanced)

PM the details and i'll send something out post-haste

Hi guys,

Very glad to have won something (not a regular occurence for me at all).

Thanks to Kev for organising.

I look very much forward to tasting the beers of brewers around the country.

Please let me know if you would like feedback posted here (I will be honest although I'm rarely a complete prick for the sake of it) or if you would prefer PMed feedback or if you would prefer no feedback.
Congrats to the other winners and good on Paulwolf for being generous.

PM sent. Anyone on the list who didn't receive - let me know.

Beerdingo - your PM box is full. Happy for you to pass on at the case swap but I'll forward you the message anyway if you let me know when it's cleared.

Hi guys,

Very glad to have won something (not a regular occurence for me at all).

Thanks to Kev for organising.

I look very much forward to tasting the beers of brewers around the country.

Please let me know if you would like feedback posted here (I will be honest although I'm rarely a complete prick for the sake of it) or if you would prefer PMed feedback or if you would prefer no feedback.
Congrats to the other winners and good on Paulwolf for being generous.

PM sent. Anyone on the list who didn't receive - let me know.

Beerdingo - your PM box is full. Happy for you to pass on at the case swap but I'll forward you the message anyway if you let me know when it's cleared.

I didn't get details for where to send your winnings to.

QldKev

Got your PM thanks Manticle.

Will post a long-neck of my Irish Red this Saturday. It's been bottled and conditioned since February so it's ready for drinking whenever you feel like it.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Constructive criticism is a great way to gauge how your brews hold up to the AHB standards.

Also, congrats on winning, you thoroughly deserve it. I've read many, many of your posts throughout the forum and they're always a great help or sometimes a calming influence on those that like to open fire on anyone who doesn't agree with them. Keep up the good work!

PM'd ya manticle. I'll see you at the swap though.

Happy to have feedback posted up in this thread, no need to feel obligated though, but would be nice.

Got the PM Manticle... will be sending out a Tallie of the Baltic Porter on Monday... so hopefully have it shortly thereafter.

Feedback would be great to hear... be brutally honest... i think i can take it :unsure:
Congrats again

Back