Chinook Plugs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marky_mark

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to do a partial mash LCPA clone and the only thing I can't seem to source are some nice and fresh Chinook hop plugs... or pellets if I have to settle <_<
Any ideas? Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark

marky_mark said:
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to do a partial mash LCPA clone and the only thing I can't seem to source are some nice and fresh Chinook hop plugs... or pellets if I have to settle <_<
Any ideas? Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark
[post="109532"][/post]​

I am in the exact same predicament myself - I would rather pellets because everything else in the hop bill are pellets, but if I could rustle up 100g somehow I'd be happy.

and here i am thinking my stash of chinook was a personal think.so other people like this hop.wow im not alone.btw you cant have any of mine :p

TD & Marky_Mark

PM me with what you want - will have in mail to you Monday morning... Chinook pellets $4.00 per 90 gm, (+ postage) vacuum sealed in foil...

Postage upto 5 packets total = $4.75 or $6.80 express.

cheers Ross...

Hello Ross,
I sent you a PM yesterday about getting some hops - wouldn't mind some Chinook as well.
Thanks
Glen

marky_mark said:
Hey Guys,

Any ideas? Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark
[post="109532"][/post]​

Marky_Mark

Chinnock pellets 90 gms in vacuum sealed foils = $ 5.50 delivered.
If you still want, please pm me...

cheers Ross...

Back