• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chinook Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomtoro

Reaction score
Got a bunch of Chinook hop rhizomes for sale. They come from 2 different second year plants in sunny Brisbane. There's 25 all up and a link here to the photos. There's at least 2 photos of each, one showing the overall size, and one showing as best as can be demonstrated on a camera-phone evidence of the little buds/spores.

Prices are based on demand, but pretty reasonable nontheless. Basically, if you see something you like and want to secure it early they are $20 each + delivery. After 3 days (let's say after 11pm on the 8th) whatever is left will be $10 each plus delivery. Three days after that (11pm on the 11th) the remainders will be packaged up and sold at 3 for $10 plus delivery. Anything left over after the 14th is free to anyone willing to come pick them up.

Postage I'll say is $10 no matter how many you buy, so get more than one and save on freight if you like.

The photos are all numbered, so just put your username next to the numbers that you want below and I'll pm you the payment details and send them off lickedy split.

Feel free to ask questions and so fourth. Prices are based on whatever time/day it is when you put your name next to the rhizome number. Therefore please try not to put your name next to a number unless you fully intend to buy it.

Cheers. Tom.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Hi all. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was actually interested in these alleged rhizomes, but it has come to my attention that a lot of what was on offer was likely just big chunks of root, and not likely to grow. As such, I am henceforth withdrawing from selling them. The bloke who 'helped' me divide them has agreed to take the lot for 90 bucks, so rest assured they shan't go to waste, but again, my apologies to anyone who might have actually wanted in on them.

Tom.

Mods feel free to delete the whole topic if you'd like so as to save confusion.

Latest posts

Back