• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chinook and Victoria rhizomes for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob maybe ... you redice hop utilisation below 1kg/L ?

Nah ... that's not gunna happen!

I've often thought stobie poles (or power poles for you non SA dwellers) would make a great trellis for a hop......

Plenty of Chinook rhizomes left, Victoria is running low.

EDIT - if you order 20+ chinook rhizomes the price drops to $10/rhizome. I can fit 20 in a 3kg satchel (+$15), 40 requires a 5kg satchel (+$25).

Hmm, tempted to grab one after I slaughtered the last one I got from you... (Poor drainage and rainy weather through winter in Coffs)

sp0rk said:
Hmm, tempted to grab one after I slaughtered the last one I got from you... (Poor drainage and rainy weather through winter in Coffs)
They'll survive those conditions once established. Mine are being tested at the moment with a lot of rain (for Adelaide that is).

Perhaps it's better to get them established for a season or 2 in a pot before planting in the ground.

I have no idea how any of this works.... How many would I need to grow one plant? I own a unit in a block of 6 and they've just cut a whole heap of trees out of the garden bed (God knows why) and I think I'd like to chuck a hop plant in their place. Will it grow wild or stay contained?

Back