• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chest Freezer Gear Swap In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
I have a chest freezer surplus to my current needs. Will post better specs tonight.

I need a kettle at least 50L and a burner, preferably a NASA burner.

Am willing to swap the freezer for either or both.

DB

whoo hoo !!

Good luck with the quest Dave

Sorry - I don't have much that will help you now, but I can lend you a keg or two down the track if needed...

I have a chest freezer surplus to my current needs. Will post better specs tonight.

I need a kettle at least 50L and a burner, preferably a “NASA” burner.

Am willing to swap the freezer for either or both.

DB

DB unless this is meant to be a non monetary transaction so as not to atttract the attention of the Chief Financial officer just get yourself a cheap pot from Kongs. If you are hanging out for a kettle around 50L that previously held tasteless fizzy yellow stuff then I may be able to help but would recommend the flat bottom pot as a better option. Only prob is Megan would kill me if another electricity consuming refrigerating device made it into the shed so we would have to work something else out!

Yes, trying to slip this quietly past the Minister for War and Finance.

Internal dimensions are 430 x 490 x 740, though half of the bottom is stepped up to house the gizmo workings. That step is 200mm wide and about 250 high.

And it works good.

Back