Cheers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outback

Reaction score
File 5-5-18, 8 04 03 pm.jpeg This seems as good a way as any to say g'day.
I found the site after i wanted to make the move from bottles to kegs. The info i found here after I bought a kegerator meant setup was a breeze and beer carbonated and poured beautifully right from the start.

I started brewing 20 odd years ago with tins of average comments. I gave it up for a bit and started back a few years ago and have progressed through the kits and bits, onto extracts.
Since then I've found a million beers i need to brew and I'm about to topple down the slippery slope of AG. My lhbs is 120k's away, so research is important before i rush off.

View attachment 112496 This seems as good a way as any to say g'day.
I found the site after i wanted to make the move from bottles to kegs. The info i found here after I bought a kegerator meant setup was a breeze and beer carbonated and poured beautifully right from the start.

I started brewing 20 odd years ago with tins of average comments. I gave it up for a bit and started back a few years ago and have progressed through the kits and bits, onto extracts.
Since then I've found a million beers i need to brew and I'm about to topple down the slippery slope of AG. My lhbs is 120k's away, so research is important before i rush off.
welcome mate you should check out brewman he is a online brew store he will help you out if you want delivery

View attachment 112496 This seems as good a way as any to say g'day.

Welcome, atleast when you are up and running the distance to the tap will be measured in metres :)

Cheers guys. I'm just back from Wodonga, a round trip of about 1100Km's. Picked up a Robobrew and a couple of bags of malt as well as specialty malts to get me going. Should keep me amused for a while.

Latest posts

Back