Cheers go to hops dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robrock

Reaction score
Cheers to the good people of hops dealz I order citra and was sent bravo one call and all sorted . This is better than other companies I've delt with normally it's send back wait a week or 2 and get replacement .. But this fine fellow allows me to keep the bravo ( for what I don't know if I'd ever use it ) and fast rack the citra .. Well done .. I'd recommend them to anyone .

At the risk of giving Yob a big head...I've used them a few times and highly recommend them.
I love the fact they come express post so I can track them, go to the post office as soon as they arrive, pick them up and get them in the freezer!

gsouth said:
At the risk of giving Yob a big head..job
FTFY

Oh, Jesse you're so fine.

You're so fine you blow my mind.

Hey Jesse!

Hey Jesse!

Insert pom-pom wielding cheerleaders here ->

Received today and also a mosaic thrown in .. Must admit I feel a touch guilty as I've paid for one and now received 3 ... Thank you so much good people of hop dealz

Careful now folks....this thread may be breaking the new "Dont Mention the non sponsoring Retailer" rules

You can't mention non sponsors? Didn't read that...

Customer care and being treated how I would like to be treated by retailers has always been paramount to the HDA ethos, if I make a cockup, I like to be able to not only fix it but go beyond and that and make it better than the initial order... Shithouse for bottom line but on par for fixing an error

Thanks for the goodwill :)

Robrock said:
But this fine fellow allows me to keep the bravo ( for what I don't know if I'd ever use it ) and fast rack the citra .. Well done .. I'd recommend them to anyone .
Have used Bravo for bittering and also late in the boil and dry hopped. I mixed it with Millennium late and got lots of resinous pine notes. Would play well with traditional C hops in APA / IPA. Give em a go with Citra and I reckon you would be pleased.
Cheers

MartinOC said:
Insert pom-pom wielding cheerleaders here ->
Sounds like fun......................Oh I know where..

Latest posts

Back