Check Out My New Credit Card

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Fermentation Assistant
Reaction score
I took advantage of ANZ's custom card feature. Best $15 I ever spent.

unknown.jpg

That's pretty cool. I reckon a closeup of the top of a (just poured) glass would be cool... beer, bubbles, head... priceless.

how about this:

cheers

519x389.jpg

That'd be a good one, Tony.

you can do that with a BOPO Visa debit too. Basically sign up, pay a fee and create your own personalized card then all you have to do is top it up to spend.

http://www.bopo.com.au/Home.aspx

Bugger

No alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms or pharmaceutical products

That's 'Batz Brewery' out :angry:

Batz

What about nudity? :ph34r:

These image guidelines may be varied by ANZ at any time.

ANZ will not accept images that contain any of the following:trademarks, logos, slogans, company names, get up, copyrighted material or brands of any third party
advertising or promotional material, or branded products
celebrities, actors, musicians, sportspeople, cartoons or public figures
works of art
phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account or PIN numbers
provocative or sexual material
violent or other offensive, obscene or indecent material
nudity or semi-nudity
bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity or obscenities
alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms or pharmaceutical products
images that show illegal or anti-social behaviour
culturally or socially insensitive images
images that display the opinions or beliefs of political groups, religious groups or socially unacceptable groups (e.g. political images, neo-Nazi images, gangs)
libellous or defamatory content, or content which is otherwise in violation of any rules, regulations or laws to which the images are subject
content not acceptable for persons under 18 years old.

bugger....

Doesn't look like that bopo mob have any guidelines at all.

These image guidelines may be varied by ANZ at any time.

ANZ will not accept images that contain any of the following:trademarks, logos, slogans, company names,

Batz
Does that mean I cannot put my company logo on it or someone elses?

Cheers
Pedro

Looks like it's third party brands, logos, etc.

anz are kinda dudding themselves out of a quid with all those regulations, if someone wants their company logo on their credit card they should be able to have it, i can't see the problem with that. after all, they still have their company logo on it.

wish i could get a photo of my card, or at least the picture i used, anyway i love fantasy art and the picture i have on my card has full frontal nudity in it and ANZ still let it pass, i doubt they really care about the picture as long as it's not over the top

-Phill

So what other beer related things could we get away with putting on the card. Alcoholic themes are out, trademarks are out... what is in? Yeast? A pile of malt? Your brewery?

Latest posts

Back