Cheap Pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margwar

Reaction score
Hi all,
Big W have those 19l stock pots for $20 bucks again.
But also at the moment Harris Scarfe have a 40-60% off cookware sale. I was going to suss it out tonight and will report back, but in the catalogue there were SS pots for $50 that use to be over a hundred.
Update tonight after I have a look.
Cheers,
Dietz

Hi all,
Big W have those 19l stock pots for $20 bucks again.
But also at the moment Harris Scarfe have a 40-60% off cookware sale. I was going to suss it out tonight and will report back, but in the catalogue there were SS pots for $50 that use to be over a hundred.
Update tonight after I have a look.
Cheers,
Dietz
Every time someone puts up one of these posts I run to my local Big W and they never have them :(

I thought $20 was the standard price for Big W. They were on special for $12 a couple weeks ago.

Every time someone puts up one of these posts I run to my local Big W and they never have them :(

I work in the city in Melbourne near QV and the BigW here has a good stock of them. Around 15 or so when I looked yesterday.
Are you in Melb? I can pick up a few if you like... I am in the Sth Eastern suburbs....

I work in the city in Melbourne near QV and the BigW here has a good stock of them. Around 15 or so when I looked yesterday.
Are you in Melb? I can pick up a few if you like... I am in the Sth Eastern suburbs....
Nah mate I'm in Brisbane

I just bought a 11.5 litre pot from K mart for $15. Big W had 19 litre ones but they looked a bit too big.

Paul

Sorry fellars I got dragged out to dinner tonight and wasn't able to get to Harris Scarfe....
Will have a look on the way home tomorrow.

Back