Cheap Gas At Bunnings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 weeks ago I bought a new bottle and tried to have it filled - they quoted me $25 exchange, $29 fill so no special around here :( Which Bunnings was it RobW and does the special still exist? I need to fill my empty bottle now but haven't seen anything as cheap as the (full price) Bunnings swap deal.

2 weeks ago I bought a new bottle and tried to have it filled - they quoted me $25 exchange, $29 fill so no special around here :( Which Bunnings was it RobW and does the special still exist? I need to fill my empty bottle now but haven't seen anything as cheap as the (full price) Bunnings swap deal.
let me know if you find somewhere local. both my main bottle and the backup bbq bottle are empty right now

At Rossmore's dodgy looking servo (rossmore is near bringelly) a 9kg refill is $14.50.

That's half the price of my local servo. I nearly had a heart attack when I was charged $20 for a 4Kg refill (my spare bottle).

i notice a couple a weeks ago stratco had the 40 buck 9kg bottle sale with first fill free but not sure if the sale is on

i get miune filled at BBQ galore.

Its about $20 or $22 i think but every 4th or 5th fill is free which drops the price heaps.

If i can get a fill for under $20 im happy

$17.50 Mitre 10 Narrelan( near Camden) for a 9kg refill

Bought a new cylinder just after Christmas from Bunnings at Campbelltown, and got it filled for $13.85 for 9kg.

I asked if this was a special price for purchasing a cylinder, and the young bloke replied no, that's the regular price.

Cheers,
Jase

mmm bunnings in mascot will now only swap for $25 or $29, cant remember. so i go to ray's or summer hill bp which fills for $20 or less.

Shell servo in Watsonia just up from the army barracks does 9KG swaps for $27. Thats not to bad for a swap n go IMO. I've paid up to $32 for a 9kg swap before.

Anyone know any good refill deals in the northern suburs of melbourne?

Shell servo in Watsonia just up from the army barracks does 9KG swaps for $27. Thats not to bad for a swap n go IMO. I've paid up to $32 for a 9kg swap before.

Anyone know any good refill deals in the northern suburs of melbourne?
Shell in Diamond Creek will "refill" your swap n go for $25.00. Maybe the one in Watsonia does the same.

Picked up one of the 9kg bottles filled from Strathco for $39.95 a couple of weeks ago, they had a whole pallet at the time, but not sure if the sale is still on.

Nah watsie dosnt "refill", they only swap and for $2 savings ($25 Vs $27) i'd rather swap. The old liberty servo as you turn left of greensborough hwy used to refill for $13 before someone turned it into a car yard :(

It was the Preston store - opposite Northland

I can't believe the range of prices. From $14.50 up to $30+ seems completely ridiculous. Some people must be making an absolute killing out of this.

Anybody know of cheap refills in the Illawarra region. The local Jamberoo servo charges $28, and it seems I'm being ripped off!

get a 2nd bottle, put it in the car and then when your driving along and have a minute stop in at a few servos on your way to where you are going, even better if your at work at the time.

did it recently and ranged from $28.95 down to $17. and thats all real close to the city.

Saw from the train today that a servo at Narwee fills a 9kg gas tank for $14.50. Corner of Broad Arrow Rd and Bryant St, Narwee.

Ah two empty 9kg gas bottles to be filled and I'll be darned if I'll go and pay 28 bux at Swap N Go. Anyone got any idea if that place at Narwee is still cheap, I assume it is an independent.

I'm willing to drive a way to save 20 bux on the 2 fills, can anyone give me a current cheapie for refills in the the Southern suburbs, say 30 mins max from Hurstville?

It's amazing the variation in prices from some of the majors to the Independents. If I find a good price I'll post it too of course Cheerz Wab.

$13.99
on the princes highway as you head into rockdale(from the south) intersection before the newish maccas.

Corner of Princes highway and Harrow Rd

At 48.9 c/l it costs me about $9 to fill my own. :ph34r: Someone is making a shirtload of money filling these things.

$13.99
on the princes highway as you head into rockdale(from the south) intersection before the newish maccas.

Corner of Princes highway and Harrow Rd

Thanks OB, will fill up this weekend, know the area well.

Thunderleg, yeah the bigger companies are sure making a killing on their margins. Poor servo owners :-(

Cheerz Wab

Back