Cheap Boddingtons !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbo9

Reaction score
24x440ml Boddingtons cans (with the widgets inside) for $30 - Flyer on page 11 of today's Age.

I think Dan Murphy's (within a certain radius) will price match if you have the coupon.

Happy drinking!

Jim

(Also Corona 355ml bottles for $35)

24x440ml Boddingtons cans (with the widgets inside) for $30 - Flyer on page 11 of today's Age.

I think Dan Murphy's (within a certain radius) will price match if you have the coupon.

Happy drinking!

Jim

(Also Corona 355ml bottles for $35)
Which chain?

Are they the Boddingtons Pub Ale or the weaker version for the UK market (i.e. a "grey import") I wonder. If so they could have been kicking around the planet for a while and near their use by date. I'll be in DMs later today and will check what version of Boddys they sell there but either way I wouldn't be too enthused about a once-great beer hijacked by EvilMegaBevCorp, the Manchester brewery shut down and production shifted to a beer factory in South Wales. <_<

With a sack of MO and a handful of Target hops I reckon anyone can brew a better beer any day of the week.

</ end grump>

:p

+1 Boddies is a poor shadow of a former great beer. The best part of it now is the widget makes for a smooth drink.
Although $30.00 is not bad I have just paid $36.00 for 12 x LCPA at Liquorland.

I know it might not be as good as it used to be ( i've never been there, and too young! ), but i love getting a 4 pack now and then. Its a smooth drinking ale. If i had a nitro setup i reckon i'd go nuts trying to brew similar. I dig it!.

I picked up 2 slabs on the way back from work. They are the 3.5% version and best buy date is Dec 12 but I'll have done with them well before then. One of the other specials they were doing - Asahi Super Dry had already sold out - 6 pallets worth!

Sorry.

The offer is from getwinesdirect.com and they are in Burnley Street in Richmond.

They didn't even ask for my coupon when I picked up mine but I'm pretty sure Dan Murphys & 1st Choice will price match if you show them the coupon but probably only within Melbourne,

Jim

In today's Age like last week. It's the UK 3.7% Draught not the stronger Pub Ale.

Back