Charging For Your Brews

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep a money jar on my kegerator but it is for my use only. Whenever I have a few I just dump whatever gold coinage is in my wallet into the jar, when the jar is full I spend it all on more ingredients or equipment.

I dont expect anyone else to contribute to it as it is my treat when mates drink my beer and like it.

Off topic. Confusing words from a guy whose very stage presence was in part designed around the "Man in Black" persona for so many years. Or were you being ironic?

I think you missed my point. The lyrics are here: http://www.lyricsdepot.com/johnny-cash/what-is-truth.html

The third verse in particular is relevant. Anyway enough off topic except to say Mark B - glad you got it. I like to think my taste is pretty good. Others may not agree.

I didn't ever charge. Until I came back from OS, kegs empty, bit a pint full of gold and silver coins. Seems my housmate and his mates got thirsty. It still sits there, with a note on it saying 'Give That I May Brew'.

Latest posts

Back