Chappo's Daily Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate,
You had the perfect start to a story....One day I came home to find my best mate in my missus G string parading in front of the neighbours when.........(enter sheep shagging story here) :p

could we get a perve on the g string please?
{without this incider character }
thanks

stagga.

Let's just say me and InCider have been mates for more years than I care to remember.

Anyway SWMBO and InCider... well let's just say they like each other in small doses mainly because me and the InCider <insert sheep shagger icon> have wayyyyy too much fun together and in our youth seemed to find ourselves in trouble.

Anyway I believe the story goes Chappo and InCider get drunk, InCider thinks it would be funny to parade around in SWMBO g-string, ensuing laughter at 2am in the morning wakes unimpressed SHMBO, consequently InCider is being chased up and down the street by SWMBO and myself, Benny Hill style, with said nickers over his head nose in crotch. Neighbours call tha cops. Cops blare down street with lights blazing sirens screaming. We lived 1 street away from the cops station if your wondering why they were so quick and thanks to likes of InCider had our address on the notice board. Cops find 2 drunken men and one crazy lady... meanwhile the neighbours have now collected out the front of their houses to the whole ruckus. Me, InCider and SWMBO get right royaly dressed down publically by unamused sargent of no fun on my beat. SWMBO was embarassed and took weeks to face the neighbours and has never forgiven InCider...

G-String = "airlock isn't working" around here.

End of story...

:D Classic. Just got home from work, Chimay in hand and a good laugh to boot. :icon_cheers:
Cheers,
Jake

That head, in a g-string.........

I need therapy.....

Nice triangle choke
+ i hate fuggin cats

Im also stuck at a desk, all day every day <_< I quit smoking 14 months ago and remember thinking "what does everyone do all day?" when I quit.. haha

And now with the economy the way it is, business is slow, which leads to waaaaay more beer forum time :lol:

Poor bastards
Im stuck underground in a coal mine where if you smoke everything goes boom and everyone bye bye. :eek:

:icon_offtopic: Sorry for the off topic injections of bitterness

I need therapy.....

You need therapy? Fark he's one of me best mates thank fark he lives up north now! :lol:

He is gunna do his chops over that one...

I need therapy.....

look at it how you want, say it how you want, think it how you want... I`m sorry, but the bloke is just too fugly, but insists on getting his mug on the site.
Why?
I wish I knew..... but if you could all chip in to buy him a shirt with sleeves, we`ve all got the message he`s a tough guy with tattoos by now :D

stagga.

ROFLAO
Good one Chappo. Oh to be young and stupid again :lol:

Old and stupid just isnt the same :ph34r:

I find it amusing that you have a post on here talking about the amount that someone posts, yet it has kept you all interested enough to keep posting yourselves. What are we up to??? four pages talking about Chappo's posts.

Keep posting Chappo, it gives everyone something new to talk about.

P.S. You should see my wifes forum. There are ladies with 6 and 7 thousand posts. (over the last year or two)

P.S. You should see my wifes forum. There are ladies with 6 and 7 thousand posts. (over the last year or two)

Shit , that doesnt suprise me. I post on a few gardening forums and the ladies are prolific posters one and all, god bless em.

At least this forum is light hearted and on the whole friendly and good spirited. I'm on a woodworking forum where some think it's their own god given right to shot anyone down who has a difference of skill or opinion.

Here one for staggers

At least that should wash his mind of InCider's beautiful mug

I find it amusing that you have a post on here talking about the amount that someone posts, yet it has kept you all interested enough to keep posting yourselves. What are we up to??? four pages talking about Chappo's posts.

Must be Friday! :party:

At least this forum is light hearted and on the whole friendly and good spirited. I'm on a woodworking forum where some think it's their own god given right to shot anyone down who has a difference of skill or opinion.

Here one for staggers

At least that should wash his mind of InCider's beautiful mug

Thank **** for the image, I must say, I never can work out with that Incider bloke whether he`sfair dinkum or not ////[oh mumble mumble i`me listening to Sringsteens Nebraska tape.
They calledhim the Boss.....they were`nt wrong!!

stagga.

Thank **** for the image, I must say, I never can work out with that Incider bloke whether he`sfair dinkum or not ////[oh mumble mumble i`me listening to Sringsteens Nebraska tape.
They calledhim the Boss.....they were`nt wrong!!

stagga.

Springsteen plus :chug: equals :super:

He is one excellent bloke that InCider. Funny dude just gotta know how to take him I guess. In fact as the years have rolled by he has never changed abit. Well except for going bald :lol: and the toughguy stickers. We have had some bloody funny times.

Haven't changed a bit. Just my wigs. Still no lover of t-shirts - I'll wait 'teill I'm a fat fecker for that! :lol:

LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND MEN! HERE COMES INCIDER!!!

She_Man.JPG

Haven't changed a bit. Just my wigs. Still no lover of t-shirts - I'll wait 'teill I'm a fat fecker for that! :lol:

View attachment 25225

OH.... MY.... GOD!!!!! :icon_vomit:

I can see I will be having nightmares tonight! Must warn the wife that I may suddenly wake up screaming "No InCider! NOOOOOO!"

I must do my best to drink this memory away!!! :chug:

yeah, I`ll bet you`ve had some laughs :lol:
Is he married?
{not that there`s anything wrong with that}] :mellow:

stagga.

View attachment 25225

Well youve got no haiir on ya head so I guess the question is....
How do you manage to grow the hairs on your arse so they hang on ya shoulder Sean??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back