Chappo's Daily Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Dog Brewery

Reaction score
OMG, Chappo you are a chatty little brewer arnet you!! I just noticed you have clocked up 11.36 posts per day! I think thats my total for the whole year. In fact can you come over and chat to my wife, I think youd give her a run for her money!! :beer:

So does anyone have a higher post rate???

Cheers BDB

Was thinking the same thing, must be medically attached to the computer, he has(i think) already racked up 500 posts since january..

Like those kids that send 500 sms a month.. Hi. Hi. How are you. Im good. What you doing. Nothing. What you doing. :D

I just hope he doesnt crash and burn like a few other people that become prolific posters on here and then they have dissappeared or are selling all there gear after a short while, flash in the pan kind of people... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, its always interesting to see what he has written next,...

Go Chappo, I reckon youll make more posts on here this year than any other has done since the Forum started...

:beer:

Chappo posts a bit, but he's not Pistol Patch! :D

Who's Chappo?

;)

Keep em coming mate. They're all good. :icon_cheers:
Cheers,
Jake

How about we attach a poll to this thread?

Question

Who thinks chappo should change his avatar because we don't want to see his ugly mug 11.36 times a day?

Its good to see a young tacker havin a go......you keep i up chappo we want 1 million by xmas.
So quick to go AG too.
I joined around the same time and ive only just started dry hopping :beerbang:
Maybe cause im a slow typer. :p

I have had the pleasure of meeting Chappo (and his good dad) in person and am impressed with his energy and thirst for knowledge, but also I am even more impressed by the fact that he can write exceptionally well. I'm surprised that his profession is not writing manuals etc because this is an area in which he would surely excel.

From being a K&K brewer he has, within a few weeks, designed and assembled - and successfully used - an All Grain brewery that most would only dream about, or, at least, take a year or two to bring on line. He has grappled with Beersmith, perfectly grasped the use of all the necessary equipment such as hydrometry and is surely a rising star.

Chappo has found his feet in the world of brewing but has made a rod for his own back because he is now sucked into an obsession and craft that will henceforth consume most of his adult life

Keep posting buddy :D

I have had the pleasure of meeting Chappo (and his good dad) in person and am impressed with his energy and thirst for knowledge, but also I am even more impressed by the fact that he can write exceptionally well. I'm surprised that his profession is not writing manuals etc because this is an area in which he would surely excel.

From being a K&K brewer he has, within a few weeks, designed and assembled - and successfully used - an All Grain brewery that most would only dream about, or, at least, take a year or two to bring on line. He has grappled with Beersmith, perfectly grasped the use of all the necessary equipment such as hydrometry and is surely a rising star.

Chappo has found his feet in the world of brewing but has made a rod for his own back because he is now sucked into an obsession and craft that will henceforth consume most of his adult life

Keep posting buddy :D

Your dead right mate. No ones bagging the guy. we are just having a tickle in his ribs about how much time he spends on here.
My wife already hates this hobby and i just cant get enough.
All i can say is i take my hat of to him and his wife.

And people think that I post a lot. :eek:

Been an hour and a half and no sign of the man making a post on this thread :eek: .

Gee I hope he's OK ;)

I have been on here over three times as long as Chappo, but I have made less than 10% of the posts that he has - is there something wrong with me?? :icon_cheers:

Everyone has different traits and characteristics, and Chappo is obviously a very sociable and passionate person. It's pretty obvious that he has found a calling in home brewing. The way in which he has gone from K&K to all-out AG is pretty impressive. It's not the sort of path that a lot of people would tread. I personally think that there are a lot of lessons that need to be learned before my own big jump to the "dark side" is made, but having said that I have just picked up all the components of an AG brewery today so I doubt it won't be too long before I have my own AG epiphany.

It doesn't matter how many posts you make or how quickly you progress from K&K to extract to AG (or even if you make such a progression at all). At the end of the day it's all about making the beers we love to drink and share, and helping each other to do likewise. In this regard it is good to see that Chappo is making this happen, and helping others in their quest as well. The style Chappo uses may not be to everyone's liking, but one thing you cannot fault is his enthusiasm.

I for one will monitor Chappo's progress in brewing as I progress in my own HB journey, learning from others who has gone before and helping those who follow in our wake.

Shit, this is getting too heavy, time to RDWHAHB.... :chug:

I'm just surprised he hasn't got at least 3 posts in this thread yet!

Chappo posts a bit, but he's not Pistol Patch! :D
PP was the king but abdicated !.Bring back PP AHB royalty.The rest pale into insignificance.Chappo you need to master controversial posting. :lol: In true PP style I will edit this in the morning :p
GB

PP was the king but abdicated !.Bring back PP AHB royalty.The rest pale into insignificance.Chappo you need to master controversial posting. :lol: In true PP style I will edit this in the morning :p
GB

First Chappo must learn a hatred of kittens in preparation for his rise to the top..... :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back