Chappo's Daily Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Chappo must learn a hatred of kittens in preparation for his rise to the top..... :ph34r:
Were you attacked as a child by any chance? :D

sniper_kitten.jpg

To hate kittens is to hate oneself in Chappoland.

Here is Chappo resting after a hard day on the posts at work.

beer-cat.jpg

:lol:

Maybe this is the pet you need Chappo.
No more kittens
Fox_20hunting.jpg :lol:

How about this BribieG guy, what's his post count? Must be up there, not 11+ a day but up here.

First Chappo must learn a hatred of kittens in preparation for his rise to the top..... :ph34r:

since chappo hasnt responded he must be out herding another shipment of cats for butters. or maybe he's reading himself to take over from butters on the bb of airlocks !

To hate kittens is to hate oneself in Chappoland.

Here is Chappo resting after a hard day on the posts at work.

beer-cat.jpg

:lol:

Another reason to dislike cats, they drink miller chill.

Bit cruel you lot. Thank goodness public stonings aren't the norm. <_<

Think what you like but give him a break. Is it a crime to be enthusiastic?

Warren -

Bit cruel you lot. Thank goodness public stonings aren't the norm. <_<

Think what you like but give him a break. Is it a crime to be enthusiastic?

Warren -
No-one's bagging Chappo mate. He's a breath of fresh air around here I reckon ;)

Cheers,
Jake

Don't get me wrong. I'd be the first to agree he posts more often than he pisses but I'm sure that will all settle over time. :unsure:

But I'm sure he'll respond himself.... At least 8 times. :lol:

Warren -

yup. wrong end of the stick warren. everyone just giving chappo a bit of a friendly razzing. just like we did with butters,

since chappo hasnt responded he must be out herding another shipment of cats for butters. or maybe he's reading himself to take over from butters on the bb of airlocks !

yay, someone made the link.... :p

yup. wrong end of the stick warren. everyone just giving chappo a bit of a friendly razzing. just like we did with butters,

That being the case I withdraw my stick.

As you were troops. :D

Warren -

Aww real? I thought we were getting an angry mob ready with pitchforks and flame torches :lol:

That is one impressive snake....

Does it know anything about airlocks??? :p

You'd have to name that snake 'Curiosity' if he didn't have one already... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back