Ch..ch..changes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bond

Reaction score
Looks like some changes at Grumpys.

Thanks to TDH for all his help in the past.

Onward and upward Voosher.

Good luck to GA, hope things are looking up by the time I visit in April.

Wow Voosher, nice move :) Good luck with the business! :beer:

gratz voosher! :beerbang: Good luck mate let us know how the new job goes.

good luck to all involved and hope it all works out :)

I would imagine that tipping that amount of beer out would make you cry - big time :( :angry:

This then explains why the lack of stock when I visited on Monday.

Andrew did explain about the loss of his summer beer stock and the problems it has caused.
He gave me a Wyeast pack FOC for visiting and was embarrased or dissapointed that he couldn't supply me the grain I needed.
Thank you Andrew, for that kind gesture.

I will miss Thomas as he is a good bloke, allways friendly and helpful and I wish him all the best with whatever venture he undertakes. I hope he continues in a brewing related position if that is what he wants. :beer:

Good luck to Voosher and Brad with the new venture and I am sure that they will get the brewshop back on track.

One might ask why I didn't post this over on Grumpy's.
Well I tried but something is preventing me from signing onto their site at the moment.

Cheers

One might ask why I didn't post this over on Grumpy's.
Well I tried but something is preventing me from signing onto their site at the moment.

Cheers

try clicking the mark all threads read link on the bottom of the forum page, that might work
other people have had similar problems

-Phill

I must add my 2 cents worth too & thank Thomas for his guidance in helping me formulate my first AG recipes & for taste testing the results!

All help was much appreciated, hopefully he will remain accessable within the brewing industry.

Hopefully things will be on the up & up for the brewshop after what must have been difficult times recently. Good luck with the new business venture guys!

Cheers,
Stout

try clicking the mark all threads read link on the bottom of the forum page, that might work
other people have had similar problems
-Phill

Hi DF,
Thanks for that mate! It did the trick.
Cheers

G'day All,

I am wondering whether it is possible for someone to place an attachment (word doc or pdf ) of the grumpy thread on which post is based on, I'm interested in reading this thread, but grumpys is a blocked site at work. :angry:

Cheers,
Jase

Thanks KoNG,

Works perfectly.

Cheers,
Jase

Back