Celli Tap Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Batz can wait that long Tangent.(or it maybe a very short wait ;) )

Cheers
Big D

Well back to post #1

I've seen lots of pics of taps on fridges,the fridge extentions at the back of the fridge doors,celli taps this way and celli taps that way.
Still I would like to see the back/rear,threaded section of the celli tap not the fridge extention.

Cheers
Batz

Batz, just expand the picture on the CraftBrewer site...

cheers Ross

Well back to post #1

I've seen lots of pics of taps on fridges,the fridge extentions at the back of the fridge doors,celli taps this way and celli taps that way.
Still I would like to see the back/rear,threaded section of the celli tap not the fridge extention.

Cheers
Batz

I used the 20 mm bimetal hole cutter for the front hole it allows the taps to be screwed though the thin metal skin

Pumpy :)

Bling_Bling_2.jpg

Not a great pic of the rear but used the 33mm bimetal cutter to cut through the plastic and foam

to tighten the back use two of the brass nuts the second to lock the nut and then screw in the shank on the back .

This method you dont have the big stainless shank sticking out the front .

pumpy :)

rear_of_taps.jpg

20mm bimetal cutter for front &
33mm for back

front actually screws in perfectly

Pumpy

Drill_arbour.jpg

Ok Batz : How s this lot..

Stripped down.
2006_1223dec230002.jpg

The Addaptor: This is where the problem is as it needs to be machined to take the flow restrictor.
2006_1223dec230003.jpg

And the Body : with the restrictor sticking out to the left.. (but you knew that) :)
2006_1223dec230004.jpg

:beer:

Magnificent FNQ !

Just what I was after,cheers.

Batz

So where's all the cheap taps for sale now everyone has their celli's?

mmmmm style...........

I must say they do look very dashing mate

so i guess the answer is yes :)

cheers

mmmmm style...........

I must say they do look very dashing mate

so i guess the answer is yes :)

cheers

I know its sad but I just sit on an empty crate in the garage sipping a cold beer just gazing at the two Celli taps thinking ,"I wish I had four "

Pumpy :rolleyes:

Will post the rear mount when I get home did not want the stainless bit on the front
Looks good, that's how I want to do mine. Just need to get my holesaw back from a mate.
Btw, nobody answered my previous question, does the screw on the front of the tap have an effect on anything?
I noticed yours are both at different angles.

20mm bimetal cutter for front &
33mm for back

front actually screws in perfectly

Pumpy
Ha, I've got the same holesaw set.
Did you put the shank all the way through the fridge door as well?
This was my original plan but I think I'll just make the hole inside the door bigger so I can get rid of the shank and just attach the tap.

Ha, I've got the same holesaw set.
Did you put the shank all the way through the fridge door as well?
This was my original plan but I think I'll just make the hole inside the door bigger so I can get rid of the shank and just attach the tap.

Yep it fits a treat Thunderlips ,everything nice and tight no gaps

I know its sad but I just sit on an empty crate in the garage sipping a cold beer just gazing at the two Celli taps thinking ,"I wish I had four "

Pumpy :rolleyes:

Funny........... i sit on a crate in my garage staring at the last remaining keg of home brew beer i have and wish exectly the same thing ;)

Ahhh at least the firmenter is full again.

The drought is over here thank god.

cheers

Tony when you gunna get your logo changed from Tamworth to whoop whoop !

I installed two Cellis into the side of the fridge this today. I did as some one else did and used a 1/2" hole saw and cut a bit of conduit to slide over the shank. This makes for a very snug fit and its all very rigid.

Unfortunately with two of the kegs in the fridge all I can get out of the taps is foam. They pour without a problem from my pluto gun. They are highly carbonated. So I've been shaking one and releasing the pressure to try and get it right for christmas. The other one is crystal clear and I don't want to stir up the yeast.

Another keg has a porter which is near to flat. This pours ok but still has some foaming. I've played with the flow control to no avail.

I wonder if I'm missing something?

Damn they look good.

Scott

Whoop Whoop it is

I will email franko now

Whey you comming to the hunter next mate

cheers

I installed two Cellis into the side of the fridge this today. I did as some one else did and used a 1/2" hole saw and cut a bit of conduit to slide over the shank. This makes for a very snug fit and its all very rigid.

Unfortunately with two of the kegs in the fridge all I can get out of the taps is foam. They pour without a problem from my pluto gun. They are highly carbonated. So I've been shaking one and releasing the pressure to try and get it right for christmas. The other one is crystal clear and I don't want to stir up the yeast.

Another keg has a porter which is near to flat. This pours ok but still has some foaming. I've played with the flow control to no avail.

I wonder if I'm missing something?

Damn they look good.

Scott

Scott I have not connected mine yet but I am not an expert to this kegging all I know is sometimes the Pluto pours perfectly sometimes it is crap

going back to the Cellis this link has some good points

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...c=13195&hl=

Whoop Whoop it is

I will email franko now

Whey you comming to the hunter next mate

cheers

Tony is your new place further than Tomworth ?

Is it there a train station near?

Dont worry "I will be back " Quote Arnie B)

Pumpy

Back