• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cascade Rhizomes EOI Frankston Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danscraftbeer

Reaction score
I have to dig up some crowns and trim them so I've got a pile of unsorted Rhizomes. Kinda late to do this I know and not really organized or committed to doing the posting thing but I will if there is enough interest etc.
Otherwise someone can make an offer to pick them all up.
If you were to sort and cut them into sell able cuts there would be dozens.
PM me for genuine interests.There is basically a sizable future crops worth here. It seems a shame if I were to chuck them. Genuine organic grown.
Below pic is 1/3rd of them unsorted.
Rizomes 1.JPG

Last edited:
I'd be interested in some cascade, but would need postage. Let me know if you'd like to go that way.

Hey Danscraftbeer. I'd be keen to try growing some cascade. I'd probably need to get some advice but I'm in Melbourne - can pick up. Happy to give you a few tallies for the trouble if you like? Can't promise my beer is great though. :)

Would be keen to get a couple. Even though I am in Melbourne it would be hard for me to get to Frankston soon, so let me know if you keen to post and I can send some $ for postage and rhizomes

Yep, I'd be interested in some , let me know the price and cost to Adelaide if still available please

Cheers
Mark

I'm interested to try growing hops and I love cascade. It'd need posting though.

Cheers

Sorry I missed these posts.
Ok I'll get onto it fellas. I'll have to look into the posting options, prices.
As for Rhizome prices how about:
One for $10
Two for $15
Four for $20. any more than 4 = $5 each.
Plus postage. I don't mean to undercut standard prices but I have more than I expected so its good to just get them out there. The more Hops in the world the better IMO....

They're all refrigerated at the moment which helps reset their growth cycle. Ready to plant when you receive them. Or they can be put back in the fridge until planting. They will be up to 6 inches long and at least two visible nodes (sprouts).
I will PM to give bank details and get your details, name and address etc.

Note as far as I know I cant post Rhizomes to WA or Tas.

Hey Dude,
I will take 2 of with postage to Tamworth please?
Thanks
Caney

Yeah there is plenty left. A good time to plant over the next month too I have found.
Anyone want some its better to PM me so I get notified. For some reason I don't get notified when people post on this thread.
A good time to plant fellas. :cool:

if you still have some cascade can you pm me a price of 4 rhizomes posted to warragul 3820/ cheers,

i would assume somethig along the lines of $20 + $15post??

:edit, PMed as well as per above post,

Last edited:
Back