Carton And 6-pack Printing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batemanbrewer

Reaction score
Hey gang,
For a present for my girlfriend (a cider drinker) for her bday this year I've brewed her a top-notch cider and was wanting to get a carton made up. A family member owns a labeling company so I can get the actual beer bottles labeled but I was wondering where I could get 4 6-packs made up and a carton, printed with my design.

The lady's name is Sheigh-- so Touche Apple Cider
:icon_cheers:

Cheers
Mitch

I would also be intersted in knowing of a place to get this done. Anyone?

Cheers
Paul

bump :D

It'll probably be a PITA to find somewhere that'll just make up one carton.

maybe ezery too get blanks , and do screan prit or large sticker .....

yep FNQ is prob right...

if you do find a place they will charge you a setup fee for the box and six pack then a minuim order would be probably 100 - 500 of each.

edit - speeling

bit more thinking on it and ...

get a new carton , open very carefully and lay it out flat ... same with the six pack slips ., paint it all out or contact a plain color ..then you can either , A) Turn it all inside out and start on the plain cardboard side or B) screan print or sticker set ....

You made the cider so why not something hand printed ....

Cheers

Yes I doubt you could get one made up in the 'regular' way of making a carton.

Perhaps try promotional items, that could produce short runs for you.

You could start with a cardboard blank, and have it printed (if you want something glossy with lots of colours) or have it "stamped" with your design, then cut the box to shape and form it yourself.

As for 6 pack carboard holders, you could again try a promotional place for blanks, and print your own design on them.

If you approached a carton producer, you could possibly be provided with blank samples to 'trial' on the presumption that you are going to take up business with them... and never do business with them... but thats dishonest.

most of the cardboard places have tons of blank s they use them as slip sheets and packing all the time sould not be hard to get , some times even the cardboard on the pallet that beer comes on has blanks laid out between the pallet and the first row of cartons ...

For the labels try the coopers homebrew site, you can make your own labels. Then just print them out.

Not so sure for the carton itself

actually i just rememberd an issue of BYO not so long ago had an article on how to make your own blank 6 pack...

try a search - www.byo.com

^^^Indeed they did. i think it just involved flattening out a commercial six pack very carefully, then tracing this onto a blank sheet of cardboard. Grab some scissors, cut it out and fold it up! Then grab your crayons and scribble something special on it.

Cheers SJ

thanks for all the responses guys... I've definitely got a few ideas as to how to go now.

I'll get some pictures once I've made a start.

:icon_cheers:
Mitch

Back