Cans Of Goo Online?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Before I go an further, yes I brew AG....but as we all know time doesn't always allow for a day of brewing and I have made some damn good kits in the past.

Is there anywhere online that stocks kit gear? we don't have a LHBS any more and BigW etc only stock the normal coopers cans. I don't get down to Newcastle as much as I would like these days so MHB is not always an option.

Any tips?

Pok

EDIT: Just noticed "The Brew Shop" that is one of AHB sponsors stocks them. Nice one. Hopefully freight cost is kind.

why not get a few fresh wort kits from craftbrewer and keep the cubes. Works out fairly decent pricing if you need the cubes.

QldKev

really? I can only find the ginger beer can and the rest are FWK (cubes)

Depends what you mean by goo but they do have some liquid briess extract and did, until very recently advertise weyerman liquid extract. I'm sure there was more last time I looked.

GG have a full range of kits and extracts though and the aforementioned ESB if they are still operating?

IGA stock limited Coopers

May aswell go to my local BigW. I was more after the better quality cans'o'goo as in the heritage collection etc. Can get the "base" range locally.

Just about to have a look.

Yep looked there. Cheaper to buy direct from coopers it seems.

Yep looked there. Cheaper to buy direct from coopers it seems.

have you seen the postage they charge like a wounded bull. <_<

Do you have an home hardware or mitre 10 there i don't have a LHBS either and they satisfy my kit needs coopers heritage etc.

Coopers postage charges are high but are still cheaper overall then from the other online stores
I looked at.

Coopers postage charges are high but are still cheaper overall then from the other online stores
I looked at.

Brewcraft's online store (http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/) have 10kg of postage to NSW & ACT for $9.90

Brewcraft's online store (http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/) have 10kg of postage to NSW & ACT for $9.90

Wow, a Brewcraft selling Coopers. All the 6 Brewcraft shops in Adelaide don't carry them (or Morgans). Rather than sell the locally made Coopers product they push stuff like Tooheys, Black rock from NZ and the Brewcraft and Muntons from UK

Nothing wrong with the Black Rock or Muntons kits IMO. Not that I'd support a BC store with out complete and utter desperation, but they're one of the few good products they sell, IMO. Oh, maybe the bench capper. All overpriced though I'm sure...

Hi Pok,

Country Brewer have just opened up in Maitland, on Elgin St.

There are a few kits etc in there and the bloke is very helpful. Must say though I go to Mark in Islington as I work in Newcastle.

Cheers,

So wich ones are better really coopers (international) of brewcraft cuz there is 5 bucks difference between thier products is it worth the little bit extra on thier cans and enhancers?

Latest posts

Back