C U B Lives Again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im paid by the month and not paid to think. At least your job provides a service to the community. Marketing provides nothing.
I'm a lowly Aprrentice Electrican. I'm paid by the hour, and not paid to think. Thankfully. Otherwise I'd probably rebrand the company or something else equally useful. And likely at a cost of $20M, plus expenses. Ahem ;)

Hmm, I fix lights at Railway stations, essentially. I suppose it's a service, not letting commuters trip onto the tracks in front of trains. And making sure their power points work. Still, no responsibility for another 3 1/2 years bar the TAFE exams.

I'm sure marketing is a very...ummm...valuable(?)...profession. Or something.... :unsure:

Hmm, I fix lights at Railway stations, essentially. I suppose it's a service, not letting commuters trip onto the tracks in front of trains. And making sure their power points work. Still, no responsibility for another 3 1/2 years bar the TAFE exams.

I'm sure marketing is a very...ummm...valuable(?)...profession. Or something.... :unsure:

People need power so your home and hosed.
Even Prossys provide more of a service to the community then my job. Another Drink perhaps!

C'mon Pete, Don'e be coy now. They even made an episode of about us....

Really appreciated thanks Nickster :icon_vomit: :lol:
BSOAGTTOF now where things are better & apologies to Bribie :beer: for invading his megaswill thread.

TP

PS --- Been there, done that as you well know Nickster. :icon_cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Charst, this 2.8% American Mild Hop Monster really has a 'kick'....

However, I'm sure when judged hourly, you could provide either a 'pro' service, or market someone who can for a much cheaper rate than a street corner hook up... Any ideas Pete? :p ;)

C'mon Pete, time to party. You know it....

Back