C&c Kegs From Us

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrie0069

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of getting 4 of the 5 gallon kegs from Matt in the US, as from what I've read here they are an excellent and economic source of kegs to build up the home system with. I just wondered if you would recommend getting the gasket kit, poppets or QD's as part of the order from Matt? Are any of these parts needed whan getting these kegs? If so, is it better to get with the order or is it better to obtain from Oz?

Cheers,

Morrie

:D

Morrie0069 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of getting 4 of the 5 gallon kegs from Matt in the US, as from what I've read here they are an excellent and economic source of kegs to build up the home system with. I just wondered if you would recommend getting the gasket kit, poppets or QD's as part of the order from Matt? Are any of these parts needed whan getting these kegs? If so, is it better to get with the order or is it better to obtain from Oz?

Cheers,

Morrie

:D
[post="110578"][/post]​

Buy the o-rings and disconnects from C&C, buy the poppets from Andale over here :)

PZ.

Thanks Fingerlickin.

I am looking forward to being able to keg my brews and mostly do away with bottling. Who knows where this will take me, but after my 3rd kit (Muntons Yorkshire Bitter in Primary) I'm already hooked - and starting to plan a room for it all in our future (a year or 2 away) house extension.

Cheers,

Morrie.

considering the price diff i ordered a few of everything just to have spares.

:beer:

Buy the o-rings and disconnects from C&C, buy the poppets from Andale over here
I have 3 5gal kegs on their way from c&c, will i be able to get the stuff here or should i start ordering from BD so they arrive not much after the kegs?

Hey Guys,
Thinking of doing the same and ordering four kegs to start off kegging my beer. What fittings does one require for a keg set up that can be purchased from C&C. Do I need o-rings and disconnects for each keg or do they come with some already?

Cheers,

Mark

Back