Buying Beer Glasses In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsta

Reaction score
does anybody know where i can buy good schooner (15oz) or pot (10oz) glasses in brisbane? im looking for the good glass ones with the sand blasted bottoms that keep a good head... anybody know a place that is near to the suburb carindale?

Cheers

Lobsta

I got an international beer glass set from Target (as it was a Fathers Day present I'm not meant to know that). It has 4 x 16oz English pub, 4 x 15oz Check pilsner and 4 x 19oz Barvarian pilsner glasses in it. No sand blasted bottoms, but they hold quite a good head for my beers.

As for the pot, you could try Woolworths, if you don't mind drinking from glasses with VB logo on them.

Most of the department stores appear to have a glasses section in them and you might be able to find what you're after there.

Join the German Club at the Gabba for five bucks and then in addition to being able to get take aways, you can get some glassware (as long as you keep in the good books of the bar staff). No affiliation, just a regular.

Lucky I live in a backwater like Adelaide. Andale here still sell them.

There is a catering supply shop almost next door to Andale (guessing that it was spun off), glassware and lots of stainless stuff (including big pots).
Southside - the Pub Shop has badged glassware (or used too).

Try any of the brewers choice stores, I got 6 headmaster glasses and a jug for $25 last year.

link

Latest posts

Back