Burleigh Brewing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in yesterday afternoon for an hour. Brennan was just finishing up a batch of Pale Ale. He had two off-siders working for him cleaning up. I didn't envy the guy who was tasked with cleaning out the lauter tun - hot work, but at least it probably smelt good in there. :p

Cheers,
Michael. :)

I came across this on the greenboard here. Its a pic of thin film boiling and evaporation, the same method used in the kettle at BB company. Just thought it was interesting because I was thinking while on the tour what it would look like in action.

Flying20Dog20Boil.jpg

Spent a week with the family on holiday at Palm Beach 2 weeks back.

After a week of theme parks (for the kids) and shopping (for the wife) I finally managed to sneak away for a few hours to the Brewery on Fri arvo.

I was very impressed. The Pale Ale was definatley my favourite and what was meant to be a quick 3 glass tasting session grew to about 7.

A great few hours and even though it was not the official Sat tour, Brennan gave me a quick look over the brewery and fermentors. It's quite a set up !!!

Great beer and great hosts. Definatley a must do if your in the area.:icon_cheers:

Excellent - an even better reason to visit the mother in law at Burleigh Heads!!

Cheers,
TL

15 Hr shifts be stuffed, I'm taking a couple of hours off and legging it over to Burleigh Brewing NOW to swamp a few down. Maybe I'll run into some GC brewers, will be there till 6pm.

Screwy

These guys seem to have a monthly 'bash' - details here. Don't suppose any locals are heading down on Friday night?...

sap.

Latest posts

Back