Bunnings Water Container?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Kev.

I thought with a name like Kev you would have said "I'm Excited!" when it comes to cleaning products. :)

Aldi here I come!

I'm Big Qld Kev and I'm excited!

While I think of it a trick I learnt from ekul is:
If you are having issues with mould in the no chill cubes when storing without wort, throw in some napisan and store them full of water. When you are ready to use them they are already clean and mould free.

QldKev

:icon_offtopic:

Series of pegs attached to a glittery string hang off the top end of the electric panel lift garage door. Door up, string hangs down.
Then when car is driven into the garage, when the left wing mirror just brushes a peg, the car is perfectly aligned in the garage.
Door goes down, string goes up and ends up lying flat against the door.

Should register the design and get on morning TV :p

It prevents me running over sacks, fermenters, kittens etc.

The fermenter being discussed here is the 25L one, I'd go a few bucks more and get the 30L square ones. They are perfect for the average batch and snuggle in better together than the round ones. They come with an o ring under the lid so I just use that with gladwrap instead of the lid.

View attachment 56345

How much are the square ones Bribe?
It's time I replaced some of my older fermenters and those square jobbies look good to me.

It really does amaze me the things that some people pick up in photos.

Series of pegs attached to a glittery string hang off the top end of the electric panel lift garage door. Door up, string hangs down.
Then when car is driven into the garage, when the left wing mirror just brushes a peg, the car is perfectly aligned in the garage.

Should register the design and get on morning TV :p

It prevents me running over sacks, fermenters, kittens etc.

and i thought my ping-pong ball on a string that touches the windscreen for length in garage, along with the bright painted line on the floor for edge of tyre width indication was a bit of overkill. you've got moving parts in your garage car-safe ideas....

back on topic.. ok not really... can also use those 30L square ones for packing clothes in when camping, keeps em dry in the trailer and the tent, despite the weather outside.. also luck of the draw whether you get nice crisp clean sodium percarb smelling clothes or a slightly malty beery scent :)

IIRC they are about $23

I didn't mention that the pegs on the glittery string guide me into the garage but I don't come to a halt till the right wing mirror is parallel with the pickled kitten in the jar on the bench.

I've heard a similar story once involving one tennis ball on a string, one Batz on the phone, one unlucky Winkle, one Stillscottish, one broken garage gate and one very angry Tidal Pete.

:ph34r:

I've heard a similar story once involving one tennis ball on a string, one Batz on the phone, one unlucky Winkle, one Stillscottish, one broken garage gate and one very angry Tidal Pete.

:ph34r:

It was a lead fishing sinker, but I wasn't going to go there Florian. :icon_chickcheers:

polls_skeletons_in_closet_1037_477702_answer_1_xlarge.png

Latest posts

Back