Bundaberg Area Bulk Grain Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask how much this malt turned out to be per bag? I know you guys had to add $10.00 freight

Batz

BB Ale & Pilsner was 38.00 a bag
Wheat $42.00 a bag
Munich $64.00 a bag

then add $12.00 a bag for freight.
Still came out about 10.00 a bag cheaper.

Cheers
Andrew

BB Ale & Pilsner was 38.00 a bag
Wheat $42.00 a bag
Munich $64.00 a bag

then add $12.00 a bag for freight.
Still came out about 10.00 a bag cheaper.

Cheers
Andrew

Can't complain but those prices
Can you collect from Ross to save freight?

Batz

I think the prices ex Ross are a little higher given he has to freight them up from Vic, but to be honest you'd be best to ask him.

Andrew

I think we'll kick this day off at 10.30 am, I'll have sausages and onion for the BBQ as well as bread rolls, there will be nibblies as well. Also on tap will be a Robust Porter, HefeWeizen and an Australian Ale.

All you guys need to bring is a container if your splitting a bag and maybe some samples of your beer.

AndrewQld - yes
kevnlis - yes
Henno - yes
Yard - no
Fixa - No
BrianK - Yes

I think we'll kick this day off at 10.30 am, I'll have sausages and onion for the BBQ as well as bread rolls, there will be nibblies as well. Also on tap will be a Robust Porter, HefeWeizen and an Australian Ale.

All you guys need to bring is a container if your splitting a bag and maybe some samples of your beer.

AndrewQld - yes
kevnlis - yes
Henno - yes
Yard - no
Fixa - No
BrianK - Yes

AndrewQld - yes
kevnlis - yes
Henno - yes
Yard - no
Fixa - No
BrianK - Yes
QldKev - yes

AndrewQld - yes
kevnlis - yes
Henno - yes
Yard - no
Fixa - No
BrianK - Yes
QldKev - yes

Three Bundy brewers on this forum and two happen to be Kev's! What are the chances? :lol:

Sorry we will miss you Yardy, I will be sure to have a couple extra for you!

Things went well with the brew day yesterday.

Andrew's brew bot mostly did what it was told and he came out with a cube full of Boson's Best as promised!

We got into the taps at 10 and they were still going at 4 when I left ;)

Great bunch of guys, was nice to meet everyone and I am sure there will be future brew days and maybe even a bulk buy in the near future... I think I was volunteered to set up a bulk buy of kegs.

Had a pretty long day yesterday, started off about 10.00 am and finally hit the pillow at 1.00am, somehow during that time we managed to polish of:

1 x keg of Australian Ale
1 x keg of Weizen
1/2 keg of Robust Porter
:party:

It was really good to meet some of the local brewers and swap info and just generally talk a lot of sh?t. Nice bunch of blokes so we'll definately be doing this again.
Henno was a bit late so missed the photo shoot, and I can still hear him snoring as I type.

BrianK, Kevnlis (background), QldKev, Peter.

weizen2_001__Large_.jpg

Time for a couple of Panadol I think :huh:

Cheers
Andrew

looks like a good day was had by all, sorry to have missed out but work blah blah......

thanks again Andrew for organising the whole show and loading it all in the car for 'er indoors', owe you a beer :beer:

Cheers
Yard

name='AndrewQLD' date='Apr 13 2008, 10:01 AM' post='303478']
Had a pretty long day yesterday, started off about 10.00 am and finally hit the pillow at 1.00am, somehow during that time we managed to polish of:

1 x keg of Australian Ale
1 x keg of Weizen
1/2 keg of Robust Porter

It was really good to meet some of the local brewers and swap info and just generally talk a lot of sh?t. Nice bunch of blokes so we'll definately be doing this again.
Henno was a bit late so missed the photo shoot, and I can still hear him snoring as I type.

BrianK, Kevnlis (background), QldKev, Peter.

View attachment 18516

Time for a couple of Panadol I think

Cheers
Andrew

Glad to know you had a top brewday Andrew & hopefully there will be plenty more of them for you bundy fellas?

BrianK,

Are you sure we are not related? Except for the tattoo you could make a passable imitation of my twin brother? :lol:

To all my detractors out there just close your eyes & imagine TWO TidalPetes. :super:

TP :beer:

Glad to know you had a top brewday Andrew & hopefully there will be plenty more of them for you bundy fellas?

BrianK,

Are you sure we are not related? Except for the tattoo you could make a passable imitation of my twin brother?

To all my detractors out there just close your eyes & imagine TWO TidalPetes. :super:

TP

And as it turns out from a look at brianK's profile he was born on the same day as I was. WE'VE GOT TO BE TWINS BRIAN. :lol:

TP :beer:

I can see a Current Affair story coming... "Separated at Birth" :lol:

andrew

thanks for organising the bulk buy , and for the day at your place am inspired again and will fire up the burners after a few months not brewing, your robust porter will be on my must do list.

kevnlis

our kitchen is smelling great right now we are making your onion jam ,thanks for the recipe

tidalpete

can definatley see the resemblance it looks like we even use the same hairdresser , must get together some time for a beer , still in the wind but was thinking maybe a brewday in the bay in september if its not to far for an old fellow to travel

Latest posts

Back