Bundaberg Area Bulk Grain Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
I am looking at ordering a few bags of grain from CraftBrewer and since it will be freighted up here to Bundaberg I was wondering if any other brewers in the area would like to add to the order and share the freight around.

Payment up front and pick up from my place, I would prefer to keep this to whole bags but if you want to split a bag of something with someone else that would be fine.
Maybe we could have a brew day as well if this comes together.

PM me if interested.

Cheers
Andrew

I am looking at ordering a few bags of grain from CraftBrewer and since it will be freighted up here to Bundaberg I was wondering if any other brewers in the area would like to add to the order and share the freight around.

Payment up front and pick up from my place, I would prefer to keep this to whole bags but if you want to split a bag of something with someone else that would be fine.
Maybe we could have a brew day as well if this comes together.

PM me if interested.

Cheers
Andrew

Could be the excuse I've been looking for Andrew,I will need a few more bags of grain and a brew day at your place sounds good to me :icon_cheers:

Batz

Could be the excuse I've been looking for Andrew,I will need a few more bags of grain and a brew day at your place sounds good to me :icon_cheers:

Batz

Excellent, let me know what you would like. Limited number of beds are available so first in best dressed :icon_cheers: .

Andrew

Teri and I will definately reserve a bed. As long as that bloody cat doesn't bite my hand again! Will ring u soon about my order.

Mark

I will be in for the brew day, and depending on when you make the order I will want a bag of Wheat.

If someone is interested in a bit of Wheat Malt, or wants to split a bag let me know.

How does Saturday April the 5th sound for the brewday?
If anyone wants to order just add to the list.

Batz. 2 x BB Ale, 1 x Galaxy
AndrewQld 1 x BB Ale, 2 x Galaxy
Kevnlis 1 x Wheat

Sat 5th sounds fine so far,

AndrewQld 1 x BB Ale, 2 x Galaxy
Kevnlis 1 x Wheat
Henno 1x BB Ale, 1x Galaxy

Couple of changes.

AndrewQld 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Marris Otter Ale ,1 x Pilsner Malt
Kevnlis 1 x Wheat

Batz. 2 x BB Ale, 2 x Galaxy
Kevnlis 1 x Wheat

If anyone wants to share some specialty malts now your chance to speak up,you never know could be 3-4 us want to split a bag.

And sorry but I can't make it to the brew day,is it OK to hold mine for a few weeks Andrew? If not it's fine I'll pass until next time.

Batz

Batz. 2 x BB Ale, 2 x Galaxy
Kevnlis 1 x Wheat

If anyone wants to share some specialty malts now your chance to speak up,you never know could be 3-4 us want to split a bag.

And sorry but I can't make it to the brew day,is it OK to hold mine for a few weeks Andrew? If not it's fine I'll pass until next time.

Batz

No problems storing the grain Batz, we never seem to be able to synchronize our dates, maybe next time.

Cheers
Andrew

Batz: 2 X BB Ale, 2 X Galaxy
Andrew: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X MO Ale, 1 X Pilsner Malt
Kev: 1 X Wheat
Henno: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X Galaxy
Yard: 1 X BB Ale, 1 x Galaxy, 1 X Wheat

anyone interested in splitting some Wey Rye ?

cheers
Yard

i would yardy...

Andrew, I won't be able to make that date, any chance of you hanging onto some grain for me for a month or so?

anyone interested in splitting some Wey Rye ?

cheers
Yard

I would but I'll only want around 5kg at the most

Batz

i would yardy...

Andrew, I won't be able to make that date, any chance of you hanging onto some grain for me for a month or so?

No problems Fixa, plenty of storage room.
And I'd be happy to take 5 kilo of the Rye as well.

I will be placing the order by thursday next week and wiil PM everyone with the final details then.

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X MO Ale, 1 X Pilsner Malt
Yard: 1 X BB Ale, 1 x Galaxy, 1 X Wheat

I better skip this one guys,I have shuts coming think and fast ATM and have no idea when I could collect this grain.I won't be brewing for sometime as well so what I have will do me.
Hope this does not stuff your BB around.

Cheers
Batz

Sorry about this guys, but it's just been pointed out to me by SWMBO that we have an Engagement party to attend on the 5th of April,
I would like to move this to the 12th April , is this going to case any problems for anyone?

Orders are:

Andrew: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X MO Ale, 1 X Pilsner Malt, 5 kilo rye
Yardy: 1 X BB Ale, 1 x Galaxy, 1 X Wheat

Anybody else want to help yardy out and take some Rye? Don't be scared :lol:

Cheers
Andrew

No problem here Andrew.

Yardy, do you need a full bag of Wheat, or would you like to split a bag with me? Also I would be very interested in the Rye malt if you got a bag of that.

My order changes. 12th should also be okay if I shuffle work around a bit.

Andrew: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X MO Ale, 1 X Pilsner Malt, 5 kilo rye
Henno: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X Galaxy, 1 X Wheat, 5 kilo rye

In order for us to be able to get the cheaper grain price we have to up our order to total 20 bags, I have pm'd all concerned but have only recieved a couple of replies, can everyone please finalise their quantities and we'll see if we get the 20 bag buy or the 10.

We only need another 6 bags to reach 20.

Batz: 5 kilo rye
Andrew: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X MO Ale, 2 X galaxy Malt, 5 kilo rye
Kev: 1 X Wheat, 1 Galaxy, 1 x Munich II, 5 kilo Rye
Henno: 1 X BB Ale, 1 X Galaxy, 1 X Wheat, 5 kilo rye

Fixa, are you coming on board for this one? Storage is not a problem.

Back