Bulk Hops From Hopsdirect

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all:

Sadly the hops bulk buy didn't go ahead (my fault), but I will be placing an order in exactly a fortnight (better late than never). For anyone interested, please forward me orders so I can send in for a quote on shipping etc. Happy to order earlier if I receive replies before the cutoff date (ordering by Sunday 17th, so cutoff will be 15th) .

Please email me if you have any concerna.

Golani

I wouldn't bother just yet. The harvest is on and they expect this years crop to be up for sale in the next month or so. Expect prices to be higher though this year.

I wouldn't bother just yet. The harvest is on and they expect this years crop to be up for sale in the next month or so. Expect prices to be higher though this year.
Even if prices go up this year, it will be a great saving compared to the LHBS. I will have to check with the company to see what is happening from their side.

Thanks,

G

I think everyone is holding off for the harvest. On their site, many of the domestic hops are listed "expected late Oct, early Nov" - it will be interesting to see what the C hops are worth this year as the general price of, say, Cascade around the retail trade was stupid earlier on in the year. Pity we can't get similar deals on NZ hops as the Kiwi hop market is tied up tighter than a fishes aresehole.

Looking forward to harvest time, I'm sure to have a few kilos heading my way ;)

Yes, it will be interesting to see the prices. Also, hoping the exchange rate will be reasonably favorable.

Back