Bulk Hops From Hopsdirect

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golani51, how are things looking with regards to placing an order?

I'll look into the orders today and see what we are up to. If all goes well, I will be happy to place an order late this week/early next week.

R

I'll be in for a pound or three if there's any room left, need to check my stocks.

Hi all:

Glad to see some others jump in at the last minute. I will take last orders and collate on Sunday. I will send the order through and see what they quote for shipping. Once they reply, I'll send everyone who wants to order the necessary payments (plus the usual 10% for the organiser;) as a spreadsheet and give a week for everyone to send the dosh across. Would everyone be happy with this? The order can then be processed next weekend.

Everyone who agrees say 'I', everyone who disagrees ....bugger off!

R

just some interesting commentary. received the latest hopsdirect newsletter today. Galaxy hops at $16.90 a pound. with some rought calcs that makes buying an australian hop cheaper from the US than buying it here. ridiculous.

also there si a 5% discount offer on at the moment fellas, so whoever makes the order, make sure you take advantage of the 5% discount and pass on the savings.

just some interesting commentary. received the latest hopsdirect newsletter today. Galaxy hops at $16.90 a pound. with some rought calcs that makes buying an australian hop cheaper from the US than buying it here. ridiculous.

also there si a 5% discount offer on at the moment fellas, so whoever makes the order, make sure you take advantage of the 5% discount and pass on the savings.

I will cut and paste all the prices later today so people can place orders. Remember, please send final orders by Saturday evening so that I can do a final order check over the weekend.

r

must resist.....need hops.....can spare $100 if you can chuck them in an auspost express bag to send to Kalgoorlie if you're willing......arrrghhhhh

must resist.....need hops.....can spare $100 if you can chuck them in an auspost express bag to send to Kalgoorlie if you're willing......arrrghhhhh

That sure is lot for postage but.....I will for $100.
We can work something out. Place your order and we will get it sent.

T

Mate you could always get your hops from Niobrew, he can post up to 3 x 1 pound bags to AU for $14 and hops are cheap too, just got mine today, can't fault him :beerbang:

Thanks for that, will do.

And the thought was to be in the bulk buy for up to $100 including postage, not an offer to pay someone $100 for post :)))

Mate you could always get your hops from Niobrew, he can post up to 3 x 1 pound bags to AU for $14 and hops are cheap too, just got mine today, can't fault him :beerbang:

His website shows much of the stock is old season stuff (e.g. Amarillo 2009 crop).

Thanks for that, will do.

And the thought was to be in the bulk buy for up to $100 including postage, not an offer to pay someone $100 for post :)))

Oh well...I may have to rethink then. I thought you were going to slip me a 100. You are just cheap ;)

His website shows much of the stock is old season stuff (e.g. Amarillo 2009 crop).

Yeah i was willing to cop that for $10 a pound for Cascade, the Centennial and Warrior were 2010 though!!

Just a quick question. How long does it take Nikobrew to get your order to you?

Bob

They were out of town until 27/6 and will be processing orders from then.

Great, thanks we've had a very good response from the aussie home brewers forum and definitely appreciate the business. As for timing it really varies. As our website states we're out of town this week and won't be shipping again until 6/27 and ordered will be shipped in the order they were received while we were gone. After shipping it can vary internationally. We've seen anywhere from 7-10 business days (that's pretty typical) and in rare instances it can take several weeks up to 4-6. Usually it's on the earlier side of that though. We use the US postal service and use international priority shipping which allows us to cram their flat rate envelopes full of hops though they don't generate accurate tracking numbers. You also don't get hit with brokerage fees from UPS which is good.

Last orders guys.
Putting list up tomorrow. Sorry for delay.

Back