bulk grain buy in brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll send the list off to Ross Monday, hopefully get everything confirmed by Tuesday/Wednesday, once I have confirmation of availability and freight cost I'll send out payment details, need to have payments through by Wednesday the 4th to give time for the bank transfer to get to Ross before collection.

phoenixdigital said:
Thanks Donske for taking the lead on this.
Cheers, not a fan of being responsible for other peoples coin but I need to restock so figured I'd put my hand up.

Might want to check the formulas on mine. Looks like the Rye ($54) hasn't been included in the total. Otherwise all good to go.
Happy to help out on distribution day. Like your work Donske!

Email sent off to Ross, hopefully hear back soon then send out payment details.

Everything is available, I'll get payment details out this afternoon.

PM sent with payment details, please let me know if you haven't received it.

Cheers.

hey just a quick 1, any 1 picking up live on the west side of town? It is quite a hike for me in the switch, i work in the west side so if any1 can grab mine that would be awesome!!

hey just a quick 1, any 1 picking up live on the west side of town? It is quite a hike for me in the switch, i work in the west side so if any1 can grab mine that would be awesome!!

Can't help with that side of town, if anyone can't get out there from the north side I can fit a few more sacks in my car, already getting a few for PUBs members.

Thanks for taking the reins with this bb Donske, much appreciated! I am hoping to make it on the day but not sure if I will have to work so may take you up on your offer yet.

Cheers mate! I should find out this week if I'm working so I will let you know.

jzabski said:
I can't get there much before 11am but can pick yours up, unless someone else this side of town can pick both up ;)

So far I've got cleared payments from Lakey, hugcra, scottfrompubs, pheonixdigital, Brewing Pig, jzabski and pommiebloke and there are 3 or 4 yet to clear, going good so far, cheers everyone for making this so easy.

Hey Parks, completely off topic, but just seen "Hidden Picnic Tap: 1. Whiskey oaked Russian Imperial Stout" in your sig, is that as good as it sounds?

Hey Parks, completely off topic, but just seen "Hidden Picnic Tap: 1. Whiskey oaked Russian Imperial Stout" in your sig, is that as good as it sounds?

Yep :)

Could do with a bit more toasty balls but still pretty easy drinking. It's over 2.5yrs old now. I keep wondering when the keg will fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altstart, Crunched and Parks payments have cleared, only a few to go at this point.

Back