Bulk Buy 9 Litre Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D
Keg arrived this morning very happy.
Big thankyou Reg And Andrew for organising this B/B.
Cheers Altstart

One of my new 9L now has an American Wheat in it :icon_chickcheers:

Took ages to get rid of that new keg smell - not sure if it was the keg or the rubber - hopefully I did a good enough job and the beer isn't tainted

Cheers

I am really happy for you pr%^ks that scored the 9L kegs :angry: , no really I am :angry:

How would you know if an American Wheat was tainted? Actually you could tell by the taste..............it had some.

Cheers

Paul

WA guys, the kegs finally arrived today, please let me know when you want to come and get them, I dont want them here after next monday if possible.

Any chance you can bring mine to the case swap ? If not, PM me your address and number and I can pick up Saturday morning/lunch or on the Monday, whichever suits.
Cheers for organising the WA bit of it.

Got my keg yesterday (and kram's) and kram picked his up today.

Thanks heaps guys, especially letting me pick up with my own courier etc. Everything went very smoothly. Can't beat under 24 hours turn around after payment made.

Got mine today...

Looks great....

Thanks

WA guys, the kegs finally arrived today, please let me know when you want to come and get them, I dont want them here after next monday if possible.

Any chance you can bring mine to the case swap ? If not, PM me your address and number and I can pick up Saturday morning/lunch or on the Monday, whichever suits.
Cheers for organising the WA bit of it.

Whew, was getting a bit worried.
Ditto the case swap, though if you're not keen on carting so many kegs to the swap, I can swing by early sat arvo on the way to GL's.
Or, PM whatever day/time is best for you, and I'll get the time off.

I WISH I had seen this in time- put me on the list if anyone pikes or decides they don't want theirs

Lucky bastards. Looks like kegsonline is out of stock after your massive order! Enjoy it guys!

Ohhh maaaan... :(

Oh well. Enjoy everyone!

- boingk

Well mine finally arrived yesterday !

Took a week and a half because of mislabelling but it finally arrived. Just in time for me to head to Melbourne and not get a chance to use the thing until I'm back in Perth. Typical, ain't it !

Oh well , it should get a good workout on new year's eve with a nice IPA in it anyway...

Thanks to Reg and the guys at winequip for making this a pretty happy xmas for a lot of AHBers !

gary

Your location shows you live in Melbourne :unsure:

BYB

Back