Broken Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric8

I changed this because Gregor can't
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
there is a small chest freezer I am looking at buying of e-bay. It doesn't work but at the moment it is for sale for 0.01c. :)
Would it be worth buying and trying to fix :blink: , and if so does anyone know where I could get it fixed? Obviously for as cheap as possible. I live on the Nth Shr in Sydney.
Cheers Eric :beerbang:

Hi Guys,
there is a small chest freezer I am looking at buying of e-bay. It doesn't work but at the moment it is for sale for 0.01c. :)
Would it be worth buying and trying to fix :blink: , and if so does anyone know where I could get it fixed? Obviously for as cheap as possible. I live on the Nth Shr in Sydney.

Don't bother if you want to get it fixed,cheaper to buy a second hand goer.
For that price it would made a nice mouse proof grain storage bin

Batz

Hi Guys,

Buy it if it has a pvc liner, great for fermenting wine at home, 140L of must, leave it open and plunge the cap twice a day.

Hi Guys,

would they round that down to $0.00 or up to $0.05c ?

yard

Latest posts

Back