Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fark Logan sucks....all I can find is Coopers Pale Ale on tap @ Springwood Tavern. What a hole.

Fark Logan sucks....all I can find is Coopers Pale Ale on tap @ Springwood Tavern. What a hole.
Shit. Thats more variety than when the springa was my local.....takes be back. 3 hrs of dollar pots at Rochdale rovers on Friday nights was always good too.

Another one that end of town :eek: .

I keep meaning to mention the German Sausage Hut next door to Super Wotnot link, well worth dropping in for a snag and stein when in the CBD. (I'm sure that Ralph has his name on one of the stools by now ;) )

Dude, I hear ya, every pub is the same old crap, tap contracts everywhere.
Wonder if a craft beer place opened up, would it get enough business to survive ? (you know, with all the "Logan Bogan's")
I'd love to be able to drink good beer and get a taxi home for less than $100 :(

On a good note, Brisbane is f##king exploding with good beer joints :icon_cheers:

i had a couple of 4 degrees pale ale on sunday at archive just as they changed the keg over, was superb!

Wonder if a craft beer place opened up, would it get enough business to survive ? (you know, with all the "Logan Bogan's")

Definately not. :(
Lions@Springwood had Fat Yak on tap. Goonneeee!!!!!........even one tap couldn't last. Got replaced by some apple seed shit.

i had a couple of 4 degrees pale ale on sunday at archive just as they changed the keg over, was superb!

Nice to hear and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't wait for Qld Beer Week in July.

Nice to hear and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't wait for Qld Beer Week in July.

Hey WSC,

Can't you get some off your local nectar on a tap in Logan somewhere?

Wishfull.

Hey WSC,

Can't you get some off your local nectar on a tap in Logan somewhere?

Wishfull.

Yeah, nip on down to moss st international today and try and get them to stock your beers ;)
(business expense trip?)
See you next week mate :icon_cheers:

Awesome to see Brisbane is coming along by way of new places to drink good beer. I'll be back in Brissie next weekend after a few years away. Hope to catch you guys up for beers :icon_cheers:

Awesome to see Brisbane is coming along by way of new places to drink good beer. I'll be back in Brissie next weekend after a few years away. Hope to catch you guys up for beers :icon_cheers:

Nate,
how long are you here for? A fair few of us will be going to Toowoomba for the Spotted Cow festival next weekend.

Nate,
how long are you here for? A fair few of us will be going to Toowoomba for the Spotted Cow festival next weekend.

Just in town until the following weekend. I'd be keen to head to the festival but I should really stay put and spend time with family. Keen to head out for beers around town though, time permitting.

Yeah, nip on down to moss st international today and try and get them to stock your beers ;)
(business expense trip?)
See you next week mate :icon_cheers:

Sounds good, If I can get a few Ipswich pubs to go for craft beer maybe there is hope for other towns.

Gilhooleys at Strathpine tonight, only thing drinkable on tap was Guiness and nothing in a bottle.

Bartender was rightfully ashamed.

Gilhooleys at Strathpine tonight, only thing drinkable on tap was Guiness and nothing in a bottle.

Bartender was rightfully ashamed.
Sometimes their Guinness isn't that drinkable. If there was a pub that could at least use a tap of Fat Yak, it's Gihooleys Strathpine.

Sometimes their Guinness isn't that drinkable. If there was a pub that could at least use a tap of Fat Yak, it's Gihooleys Strathpine.
You'd think that they would have Kilkenny on tap at least :rolleyes:
(But maybe they really do know thier market in those parts)

Of all places The Beach House at Stafforf has Fat Yak on tap!??!?

Latest posts

Back