• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bribie Downsizing: Fs Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Lot #3

Now, some of this stuff was kindly given to me, the reason I am putting a modest price on such items is simply to cover some petrol and postage costs across the range, as we are getting down into the trash and treasure categories here so not really worthwhile people driving out here to pick them up, and willing to drop off if on the Northside or post lighter items free as they arise, so not trying to make a dishonest profit :rolleyes:

I'll be at BABBs Thursday and travelling to Fortitude Valley Sat and Sun if anyone wants a dropoff on the Northside late morningish

Giveaway 10L SS stockpot have a better ALDI thick base one now.

10l_pot__Large_.jpg

Bench Capper $25 pickup, $33 posted
I don't do glass anymore. As posted earlier, Fish13 from Bunbury has dibs until tomorrow midnight. I just weighed it and it's only 2.5k so should travel in a satchel no probs.

bench_capper__Large_.jpg

Shedload of test tubes, a rack and a bonus pack of Agar $25 Free postage
Kindly donated by RdeVjun but at the end of the day I've decided not to go slant-eyes :rolleyes:
Rack folds flat so you get however much I can fit in a 3k bag

test_tubes__Large_.jpg

Willow 20L cubes. Two with taps used for lagering $12 each
I've gone onto square cubes which fit nicely in my new kegmate, no further use.

willows_with_taps__Large_.jpg

I'll also be disposing of two Willows with no taps for nochill, but they have wort in them ATM, expressions of interest?

willows_no_taps__Large_.jpg

Counter Pressure Bottle Filler $60 on a craftsman made TidalPete stand (not donated, paid for, love ya Pete) - this is straight off the Nautilus - no need for 3 hands to work this thing. I'm not going to be heavily into comps anymore so genuine surplus. John Guest fittings added so just plug the lines straight in.

CPBF__Large_.jpg

And last but not least - The BribiePressinator $30

Now that I've gone enhanced "Bucket in Urn" there's no bag to press, but this excellent kit contains two shelves as new, a cube to fill with water and a 20L bowl. :icon_chickcheers:

pressinator__Large_.jpg

I can take the pot off your hands when I pick up the test tubes if you like :icon_cheers:

You really love the bucket in urn don't you. Surprised the pressinator hasn't been snapped up yet.

I think he already sold the bags Ed. Would have liked one of those.

Hey Bribie,
Im keen for the cpbf, without the stand as it would add to postage.

Cheers,

Clint

Bribie,

If Clint takes the CPBF and the stand is left over I may be keen - it just fits a standard CPBF like the ones from craft brewer I presume? If so then I would be interested

Sean

Clint & Sean

Yes it does come apart - the stand is truly a work of art.

Just looking up the latest prices, the CPBF without mods is $99

I'd go $50 posted free for the CPBF and $25 for the stand (TidalPete blows a gasket B) )

Hey Bribie,

I am on the stand mate $25.00 is a steal - you said you were up north brisbane way or even the valley this weekend will make myself available.

Sean

Bad news about the CPBF and stand, it can't be taken apart. I just tried and it appears that Araldite was a factor in its exquisite construction :rolleyes:

This thing will outlast the Pyramids but has to be sold as one unit.

If Clint is out then I may be interested in the whole unit Bribe.

Clint if you are still looking for a CPBF and everything goes as plans with Bribie, I have got one here for you at the same price the Bribie quoted - only ever used once.

Cheers Sean

I'm just waiting on photos from Sean to see if it's the same.

Bribie,
Would you be able to pack it all up and get it shipped down to Sydney? Just don't want you to have to go to too much hassle to get it here.

Cheers,

Clint

I'm just waiting on photos from Sean to see if it's the same.

Bribie,
Would you be able to pack it all up and get it shipped down to Sydney? Just don't want you to have to go to too much hassle to get it here.

Cheers,

Clint

Hey Clint just sent you a PM - will get the wife to throw some pics up tonight, I am hopeless when it comes to computers mate.

Sean

All good, will continue chatting via PM.

Cheers,

Clint

I'd be interested in that (or any) CPBF if Clint doesnt want it.
Would be post to Sydney, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back