Brewtv on WTV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but BrewTV (a show about brewing in WA, supposedly) is airing on WTV soon:

brewtv.png

They came and filmed at the WCB meeting on Monday and this weeks is meant to feature a local home brewer/beer writer.

Was on last night at 9pm (repeated 10pm on Saturday) and revolved mostly around Bush Shack Brewery in Yallingup. Also had some spots on a new craft brewery in the making in Pinjarra and trying to school some young guys that love their pre-mix bourbons on different craft beers.

The Brew Tv crew were at the west coast brewers meet on Monday night so WCB should feature in an upcoming episode.

keifer33 said:
They came and filmed at the WCB meeting on Monday and this weeks is meant to feature a local home brewer/beer writer.
Did you get a cameo role ?
I hope you told them you buy all your stuff from Gryphon ? ;)
Nev

Lol nah cdbrown and I were trying to keep it low key so we wouldn't be swamped in the streets for autographs.

i watched a few episodes of this show. it is very basic and the presenter guy has about as much charisma as a doughnut.

nice idea though.

Latest posts

Back