Brewsmith Inventory

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I've read everything I can on the help files, I've been to the website and I can't find any info on how to enter your goods into the inventory. This part of Brewsmith I can definitely say is not user friendly. When you click on inventory, should there not be a button to "add inventory" if there is, then I am buggered if I can see it !

So how is it done ?

cheers

Browndog

Just got to the type of ingredients you want to add, say the hops list. Double click on the type of hops you want to add inventory of. Then type in the amount you have to the inventory field.

Browndog, I know you have that new Hallertau Aroma which probably needs to be put in your inventory as it is pretty unique.
if you would like to enter a new hops or grain because they may have different bittering units etc. Choose Insert on the file menu and then choose either hops or grain and then enter the details of your new hops. You can even add your own notes.

Cheers JJ

When you use the "Remove From Inventory" button near the top left of screen make sure you note that you have.... its a real PITA to look back at a recipe and try to remember, you can easily loose track of your hop amounts ;)

I see said the blind man, thanks Gents, my inventory is up and running. Jye, you missed out on my tasting, I believe Ross and Jimmy may have been too kind to me mate.

cheers

Browndog

Ross and Jimmy may have been too kind to me mate.

That doesnt sound like them :p

I look forward to them in the July swap :beer:

Back