Brewpub Feb Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which day is it

• Sat arvo 23rd Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun arvo 24th Feb

• Mon evening 25th Feb

• Tues evening 26th Feb

• Total voters

floppinab

Reaction score
OK, So this is poll Stu was going to post :unsure:

I'd prefer an evening after work, weekends too too hard with the familieeeessss at the mo.

Gav.

Umm...I...ah... :D

Anyway, I voted for the weekend, but I can do a weeknight as well if that's the consensus.

Edit: After seeing the post from Barramundi in this thread maybe the weekend would be good to meet up with him. (Come on, Gav, HTFU and make the weekend. :party: )

I prefer weekends + also so we can catch up with barra

Pigs..... all of you

Maybe if I take SWMBO out for dinner on the Fri night before??? <_<

Pigs..... all of you

Maybe if I take SWMBO out for dinner on the Fri night before??? <_<

Well, now that Gav's sorted his wife out :lol: can we lock in Saturday afternoon?

Start at Redoak then on to James Squire (and beyond ;) )??

im out as i leave with work on monday till middle of next month but ill be at the next one

I hope the Flying Horse has suitably emblazoned glassware, for ahem 'advertising' purposes <wink> when we visit :)

cheers

Will you be taking your own glasses to RedOak? I hear they are a little short of glasswear these days! :p

Cheers
Gerard
LOL. I thought their glass collection wasn't depleted cause the beers we tried last time weren't that spectacular. Belgian beer cafe & squires on the other hand... B)

LOL. I thought their glass collection wasn't depleted cause the beers we tried last time weren't that spectacular. Belgian beer cafe & squires on the other hand... B)

I'd prefer those two to Redoak actually. The only time I've been there (on the pub crawl as well strangely ;) ) I wasn't that impressed either. But the righteous Les said I should really give it another go. Belgian Beer cafe though. Mmmmmmmm. :super:

I hope the Flying Horse has suitably emblazoned glassware, for ahem 'advertising' purposes <wink> when we visit :)

cheers

Logo'ed glassware and T-shirts etc will be on sale. Certain ISBer's & Macarthur types may be drinking out of plastic cups ;)
Cheers
Gerard

Umm...I...ah... :D

Anyway, I voted for the weekend, but I can do a weeknight as well if that's the consensus.

Edit: After seeing the post from Barramundi in this thread maybe the weekend would be good to meet up with him. (Come on, Gav, HTFU and make the weekend. :party: )

Reckon I might jump the rattler and have an arvo in the big smoke next Saturday. Good opportunity to meet with the ISB mob. What about the other M.A.L.E.S. Pumpy, Franko, Linz, Matti, Kabooby, etc. - will you be in it????

Cheers, Hoges.

Saturday arvo sounds great :super: . so, it's Redoak for starters?

Back