Brewpub Feb Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which day is it

• Sat arvo 23rd Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun arvo 24th Feb

• Mon evening 25th Feb

• Tues evening 26th Feb

• Total voters
It was a good day. Sorry you couldn't make it, croz. A few at Redoak (still not impressed with their beers. They're not bad beers, but several of them could use some improvement IM(NS)HO. Good to support somebody trying something different though). Then to the JS Brewhouse, then on to the Belgian for some Rochefort 8. :wub:
Sounds like a good time was had. I wondered where Timmermans gueze fitted into a trip to Redoak & JS. Now i know........ bastards :lol:

So how was it guys? How were the Redoak brews? Did you catch up with Ned? how were the heads yesterday?

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Yep croz i managed to make it into the redoak and catch up with the guys that were there , i pulled out of the tour on the way past wynyard station , pity i would have liked to have visited the belgian cafe , but there is always next time , good to catch up with you guys again , will keep my eyes on the forum and see if we can align things again in the future as i will be comin up here reasonably regularly to see my son ... managed to spend the day with him yesterday which was equally as enjoying as getting out for a few beers with the troops ...

see you all some time soon and if anyones heading to melbourne anytime , give me a yell for a beer somewhere as i need to check out the scene myself having been away from it for a few years now ..

most of you have my number or know someone that has it , im still not internet ready but i do check my emails on a weekly basis at the moment ...

Latest posts

Back